IGNORED

Villa Vs Everton

jared

Played em of the park Brazil style late last season....That confidence seems ion's ago..!!!

..but that was in the middle of a relegation standard run of form..just like now really. If the real Everton turn up we should hammer them, otherwise God help us, I'm even getting worried about Sunderland. However..4-1..Beattiex2, MacFadden and Yobo. :D

Will the real Everton please stand up, please stand up, please stand up.........

We need 2 make this one count boys and Christmas is a time for miracles! If we loose this one then the Derbys lost too cos the fans wont back the team if they loose three on the bounce. That also spells desaster for Sunderland because they will enter that game with little or no confidence at all, i think this game is make or break for our season and i firmly believe if we crumble over the next week then any money to be made available in January will be given to our NEW manager.

Sad but highly likely!!

Good luck Everton & Moysey you will need it!

If all the player are as truly 'embarressed' with the last couple of performances as they say,then hopefully Villa will feel a backlash.

A good performance is needed ahead of the derby match.

I feel the Everton need to get at least 10 point if not 12 points from the next four games to get the fans back on side.

A tall order, give our current form

Villa - away

Liverpool - home

Sunderland - Away

Charlton - home

But not impossible.

But it need to start at Villa with 3 point.

You look at the enxt for games and you think that we SHOULD be able to get at 9 points out of the 12. Which won't be 2 bad.

Don't worry about the Derby match. How many times have we been in a bad run of form while the RS have been playing well and beaten them

1-0 dont care who scores. moysie can score for all i care.

put martyn back in goal

kroldrup next to yobo

kilbane on the wing

osman for davies

if we do this we can easily scrape a victory

LATE EDIT: it appears that melberg and luke moore have been struck with the flu

Edited by thebluenose

Guest fozzie22
Its funny how all you TTers are now calling for daveys head after labelling toffeweb "kopites" for suggesting the same thing after the west brom debacle.

BOOOOO

Cant be arsed going to any other forum,so i cant comment about other forums voews,but theres something very wrong with Everton,and seeing that nobody would really buy our players its time for a change.

Or we will be in the championship next season.

Cant be arsed going to any other forum,so i cant comment about other forums voews,but theres something very wrong with Everton,and seeing that nobody would really buy our players its time for a change.

Or we will be in the championship next season.

fair dos. orry bout that. Im angry tho, like all of us.

word on the street is that there's gonna be a mass protest for the beheading of moyes if (when) we lose on Wed. Im just the messenger man.

i think its all the plyers to be blamed for this 3 consecutive defeats.

Our midfield cant hold the ball and give away the ball far too easy. Our new Kroldrup still adapting to the PRemiership and cant head and defend toughly. Our strikers, BT and Faddy not on target and not sharp enough to score.

I feel they need to regroup again like last time. :angry:

Guest fozzie22
fair dos. orry bout that. Im angry tho, like all of us.

word on the street is that there's gonna be a mass protest for the beheading of moyes if (when) we lose on Wed. Im just the messenger man.

Aye you can see it coming thats for sure.

It's easy of course to blame all of it on DM,the players MUST have a look in the mirror and surely they wont like what they see.

They are a disgrace to themselves and the club,but as i've said who would want the players if we had a mass clearout?

Strikers who cost a fortune but dont score are'nt really wanted by other clubs :angry:

The club is rank at the moment,and if the expected happens on wednesday i have a feeling DM may fall on his sword rather than be sacked.

Frankly though,wednesday aside,i'm worried about the sunderland game,we're in such bad shape,i mean if west brom,bolton and now villa can put 4 past us how many will they get?.

have you not read the offical site recently?

Moyes has already said it is likely we won't try to buy anyone in January!

I just dont buy that, we all new he was trying for a striker in the summer, but all the deals fell through, so wheres the money gone.

I think we are playing a little game and saying weve got no money, becasue everyone is asking for loads of money