IGNORED

Booing At Spurs

Louis

Yes I think you're right, but IMO in the back of DM's mind he hopes that one time we'll push to the end and concede late on so he ram it down the throats of the people who booed

I think thats a bit too cynical

But we were only tlaking about this after the match and I thought that the substitutions and the subsequent booing have turned our season

I seriously dont think DM thinks that, how many times have we sat back and lost a lte goal, spurs chelsea and mcity spring to mind, I think the booing just made him realise that the supports arent happy

As I said at the time on here, I have never seen a crowd turn so unanimously

Shows how much that result has cost us (Spurs). Even a draw would have given us an extra point and spurs would have 2 points less, we would have been ahead them now, Multiply that with the Wigan, Man City, and a pathetic boxing day performance against Middlesboro, and we would be pushing L'pool for 4th spot now.

Great result today tho, weve lost some points through injury time goals against us, so it was good to get some back. :)

Shows how much that result has cost us (Spurs). Even a draw would have given us an extra point and spurs would have 2 points less, we would have been ahead them now...

Er...we are ahead of them now Bill.

And if you really think Mark that DM wants to concede a late goal to prove a point a point then I'd call that borderline paranoid delusional rather than cynical. Never heard anything so ridiculous.

Edited by MikeO

I think the booing was possibly just another lesson in David Moyes managerial growth, I'v said it before and I'll say it now the lad was pissing me off big time first half of the season but he seems for the past 3-4 months to have been proactive in developing his managerial style. Formations & substitutes etc have proven that to me and he's won me back around!