IGNORED

Efc/barcelona Shirt

MikeO

Did anyone see these on sale yesterday? The megastore isn't selling them and you can only get a £300 "box set" online from the club as far as I can see. They were apparently on sale around the ground...anyone buy one? How much were they...I need one!

• 2 weeks later...

Left this a bit late but could anyone who goes tonight see if these are on sale anywhere. If so could you confirm the price and find out if they're still going to have any come the Charlton game (booked my tickets today...main stand :D ), or if it's possible to buy on-line/telephone/post/carrier pigeon. Thanks. Failing that if anyone wants to buy me one for my birthday (coming soon :P ) I'm a medium :lol: :guitar: .

Left this a bit late but could anyone who goes tonight see if these are on sale anywhere. If so could you confirm the price and find out if they're still going to have any come the Charlton game (booked my tickets today...main stand :D ), or if it's possible to buy on-line/telephone/post/carrier pigeon. Thanks. Failing that if anyone wants to buy me one for my birthday (coming soon :P ) I'm a medium :lol: :guitar: .

I was told they only made 300 shirts, not sure if thats 100% true, but I think they all sold out