IGNORED

Aston Villa

jamiemaher85

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

totally off topic, but them chicken wraps are fantastic!

I understand the protien value is quite high, but so is the fat content. My question is this......would they help us beat Birmingham City?.

I think not, unless you throw in some BK Flamers.

ATB

Mac

as a former employee of BK i can not legal inform or enlighten you to information regarding the health and/or nutrition of the flamer.

i/us/we/the company, will not be held responsible if you become addivcted to our fat ridden/healthlessly/delicious food

edit; i can confirm fast food would help us beat any team! i would recommend a house kebab each, from uno pizza in prescot (0151431000)

Edited by StevO

A Brummie is a person from Birmingham, a City Brummie is a follower of BCFC. On this site I am going to go with Brummieblue as an Evertonian from Birmingham.

ATB

Mac

That is spot on Mac, although they do call themselves Bluenoses as well so i have to be careful not to use that one.

Having a nightmare trying to get hold of EFC rang the club and they said i needed to email boxoffice@evertonfc.com did that yesterday explaining that I wnat tix for the game and how do i get them at about 4 yday and still no reply at this rate will have to sit with all the home fans, not impressed at the clubs rate of response!

Bugger, just found out that this game is on on Monday, so another 3 days without footy

Not too confident about this, didnt we get stuffed last season, although it was last season and we got stuffed a few times

I guess we are on sky then?

We are becoming media darlings, obviously.. either that or they know our record on the tele isn't good and want us to suffer ;)

Also with everton i have tended to find that we dont deal with kick offs that are not at 3 o'clock on satrdays as well as we should do. When we play sundays mondays midweeks we tend to never do aswell as we do on saterdays that was shown when we didnt have a saterday 3 kick off for quite some time from the new year and it was shown in are worse run of form this season.

Also with everton i have tended to find that we dont deal with kick offs that are not at 3 o'clock on satrdays as well as we should do. When we play sundays mondays midweeks we tend to never do aswell as we do on saterdays that was shown when we didnt have a saterday 3 kick off for quite some time from the new year and it was shown in are worse run of form this season.

that is true but dare i must say it.

man united 2005 the ferguson game was a midweek game. these things are possible

A bit more recently than that we beat Arsenal 1-0 as I recall, I think weve put to bed a lot of our demons in the past couple of seasons