Aston Villa

jamiemaher85

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why didnt fernandes travel!!!! :angry:

????????????????????????????????

BLOODY PORTUGAL U21!!!! torn thigh muscle just heard on the radio. Just wreak are season why dont you. This is a disaster no cahill for the season and now possibly no fernandes till the end of the season more importantly out of this easter jam packed fixtures were it is all going to be decided witch could effectivly mean he wil not be with us next season.

just shooot me!!! :suicide_anim:

Good first half performance, especially from Lescott, Vaughan and Arteta. Petrov's challenge on Johnson should have resulted in a penalty in my opinion.

Must score more to seal the win though, 1-0 is always risky.

1 point is better than none

good first half, shit second half, back to 6th now tho

I agree. You could definitely tell in the second half how bad we missed Fernandes in the middle. I hope it won't take him too long to get healthy. We can't afford to have him out for that long.

nevile osman and hibbert be ashamed as you were SH*TE

il take the point just have to make sure we beat fulham now.

I thought Hibbert was OK....but OSMAN was a shame....he could have laid the ball for Arteta to score in the second half.....well it's over....lets move forward....FULHAM here we come!

Dreadful 2nd half performance. Osman, Hibbert, and Neville would have been as well staying in the dressing room. <_<

Outplayed, and outclassed in the 2nd half by what is, in my opinion, a poor side. (I mean come on they have Petrov in the middle)

had we been given the 1st half penalty that we should have had it may have been a different story.

Thought we were worth a cple in the 1st.

Like any self respecting home side, expected Villa to start strong in the 2nd, Thought we had ridden it out.

Disapointed with the end result & loss of cohesion @ times in the 2nd.

Osman, AJ and Stubbs were crap IMO. In the end I was praying for us to pass to anyone but Osman. AJ was disappointing tonight, should have had a pen though. Terrible decision by Webb not to give it. I know people are voting for Stubbs as MOTM but he was shite tonight. Time and time again Carew made him look like a donkey, he was to blame for their equaliser again by being out of position and letting Carew have a free shot.

15 mins into the second half we should have taken Stubbs off and brought Valente on so Joley could play CB. AJ should have come off for Anichebe.

Well done to Vaughan tonight, he was amazing and comfortably MOTM imo. Led the line pefectly.

Vaughan man of the match? WTF?

The boy works hard and is a real nuisance but at the moment there is very little end product to his game. There is no composure on the ball, his shooting is terrible and makes lots of mistakes.

Ok, he is 18 and in only his second match....

Osman - god help us. Get rid. Absolute shite.

Thought we played well until Villa picked up there game and as soon as they done that we went to pieces. Couldn't keep the ball in the second and half and instead of passing the ball like we did in the first half we just kept on booting it up field.

Thought AJ had an ok game. Missing Cahill and Fernandes.

Thought that Vaughan done well but should been taken of in my opnion after about 75 minutes as was looking tired and should with his last couple of efforts.

Disapointed with a draw but we didn't deserve to win but think that is going to make it hard for us to get into 6 now. Think our only hope will be if Bolton start slipping up and we can over take them as think Spurs will continue to stay in there

Thought we played well until Villa picked up there game and as soon as they done that we went to pieces. Couldn't keep the ball in the second and half and instead of passing the ball like we did in the first half we just kept on booting it up field.

Thought AJ had an ok game. Missing Cahill and Fernandes.

Thought that Vaughan done well but should been taken of in my opnion after about 75 minutes as was looking tired and should with his last couple of efforts.

Disapointed with a draw but we didn't deserve to win but think that is going to make it hard for us to get into 6 now. Think our only hope will be if Bolton start slipping up and we can over take them as think Spurs will continue to stay in there

We play Bolton next Monday Adam so all we have to do is beat them & match their results for the remainder of the season!