IGNORED

Summer Transfer Puzzle

With rumours of players of low quality like Zamora, Gray and Neill floating around at the moment, i get the feeling that any money we have, will be spent on Fernandes then Moyes will just bring in a load of cheap rejects to make up the numbers, if this is the case, we should leave Fernandes alone and spend our money more evenly. Anyone agree?

Thats a really good question. If possible I would rather get Fernandes and another really good player instead of 4 or 5 players. There could be an argument for both. We have a really talented base to work from and could benefited majorly from two more high quality players. On the other hand the squad is not very deep so adding more numbers would help to. I guess I would rather have quality over quantity (depending on the players)

If i had to pick between just fernandes and nugent or 6 average players who have sliped out of there first team i would take the 6 players as i want a bigger squad otherwise we are going to be embaresesd in europe again do sh*t in the leage and maybe get past on round in the cups.

Edited by Jackelz

this all really depends on how much we are really going to have to spend in the summer.

i think we still have possibly a mil or 2 left over from what we could have spent in jan, but even with the sale of BT and letting some of the deadwood go. i think we would be lucky to buy manny and a other.

i think it will be either manny or a few others.