IGNORED

Villa Next Then The Redshites Both On Tv

Neil

just realised both games are on tv :huh: i think we can defo beat villa and to be fair i would quite happily settle for a point against the redshites the way we are playing at the moment so anything less then 4 points from these 2 matches in my opinion would be unexceptable as the saying goes when u reach rock bottom things can only get better and after the bolton game we r defo at rock bottom

To be honest, I don't think it is as doom and gloom as everyone is making out. Just yet.

0-4 home defeat againt Bolton is a terrible result, and to a degree unacceptable.

But the scoreline is a bit freakish to be honest, everybody has said that the scorline flattered the opossition, even the opposition. I would be more concerned if we had been played of the park for 90mins to be honest. But from what I gather that wasn't the case.

One think that will be taken from our last two results is that the players will not be able to rest on their laurels over the Xmas period and relax somewhat having just bagged 4-6 points.

They didn't deserve to lose 4-0 on Saturday and they have the Xmas period to put it right.

Yes, I would definately prefer to have the point we lost last week in the bag, but if it means they pull their socks up over Xmas and can manage grab 9-12 points instead of 4-6 then things will look a lot rosier going in to the second half of the season.

Other than a mad 5 minute spell, I would say we were the better team over the cause of Saturdays game.

But it is up to the team to put things right this holiday period.

After we lost 4 nil to West brom what was the next 2 results?

Its irrelevant - its not good enough.

The teams that followed WBA where Boro and the Skunks - they are not Liverpool FC, flying high in 3rd (with games in hand) are they?!

WE are going to struggle big time and every team that comes to Goodison is starting to fancy the win.

Last year, most teams were content with a point if they could manage it - this year, everyone wants the full three! So extra effort is put in to put the points on the board and I guarantee that the RS will come out with all guns a' blazin'.

If we go 4-5-1 and defend (like at Man U, West ham and Bolton) we will see a cricket score!

Its irrelevant - its not good enough.

The teams that followed WBA where Boro and the Skunks - they are not Liverpool FC, flying high in 3rd (with games in hand) are they?!

WE are going to struggle big time and every team that comes to Goodison is starting to fancy the win.

Last year, most teams were content with a point if they could manage it - this year, everyone wants the full three! So extra effort is put in to put the points on the board and I guarantee that the RS will come out with all guns a' blazin'.

If we go 4-5-1 and defend (like at Man U, West ham and Bolton) we will see a cricket score!

Thought our defence did aight gainst the scum