IGNORED

Tmnt - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Sickboy

Just went to the flicks to see the turtles & it was awsome. felt like a kid again while i watched it. Highly recommended for all u big kids outthere, had a argument with my redshite mate over who was better leo or raph, but i think it stoped being about turtels & came down to red v blue.

Anyway Quality film.

I've just watched TMNT and I enjoyed every minute of it.. bit short though 1hr and 15mins.

I think it's more of a sequal to the first three films although you dont need to see them to see whats going on. I'm glad casey jones was in it, I was saying to my mate that they should make a spin off film about him.

I absolutely LOVED the turtles when I was younger. I remember we used to get face painted and I was always leonardo as he was awesome.

I actually got a Leonardo soft toy in my car I got last year which everyone loves.

Old ones are always the best ;)

Edited by TrueBlue

Was always a mike fan my self as well Louis.

Might have something to do with at the time I was taking karate leasons and my fav film star has always been Bruce Lee.

Can't wait to see the new film. New game out as well.

While thinking about it anyone watched Ghost Rider yet?

Edited by Adam

I was going to put this on E-Bay, but I have a complete set of TMNT coins, from the early 90's I think, mint condition. Beautiful presentation folder.

I will open the bidding at £10.00.

There will be a 15% sellers fee, plus VAT (17.5%). I watch too much Flog It.

ATB

Mac

i saw the film yesterday with a lady friend of mine. it was a good film. like what many people who remember the original series it was like being a kid again. although the shredder wasnt in it. it was still a good story. and the animation in it is outstanding especially in the fight scene between leo and raph.

10/10 id give it even for a childrens film