IGNORED

Nikolce Noveski

http://www.macedonianfootball.com/2007/03/...to-everton.html

Nikolce Noveski the 27 years old defender of the Macedonian national team is very close to sign contract with the English club Everton

Scouts and coaches of the English club have visited the last 6 matches on which Noveski played, the last 5 matches of the German club Mainz and the qualifying match of the Macedonian NT in Zagreb against Croatia. They are extremely interested in signing him and yesterday it was confirmed by Noveski too:

- Everton are most concrete and have shown the biggest interest, but nothing is decided yet. There are still some other big clubs from England, Spain and France who are interested and very soon I'll have to decide, said Naoveski.

Nikolce Noveski is member of Mainz for 3 years and his contract is about to expire in June. According to transfermarkt.de he's worth 2.5M euros. If Noveski joins Everton, he will be the 4th Macedonian who played in the English Premier League after Goce Sedloski (Sheffield Wednesday), Gjorgi Hristov (Barnsley) and Artim Sakiri (WBA).

:huh: It dont send thrills through my body I must addmit but if they have watched him like it says and they still want him then why not??? builds up the squad 2.5 million euro's is only about 1.2 million after all so give it a go.

All I can to that is they watched Kroldrup for a few YEARS and still wanted him. However, as he's free and he probably wouldnt command much in the way of wages it wouldnt be much of a risk.

All I can to that is they watched Kroldrup for a few YEARS and still wanted him. However, as he's free and he probably wouldnt command much in the way of wages it wouldnt be much of a risk.

I know what you mean when i seen this the first thing i thought of was Kroldrup but we cant alllways compare as id like to think we learn form are mistakes.