IGNORED

Fulham

MikeO

played quailty at attack and abit complacent at the back. but well deserved lead

Go along with that. Watching on ESPN Hong Kong and they're really talking us up in the studio. Saying things like "Having the quality players to move up a gear." Nice to hear.

Feels like the eighties when we used to spank people for having the cheek to take the lead against us :lol: .

Well done to the original poster for guessing 4-1. What an excellent performance from the whole team. When Anichebe hurt his leg it looked really bad, I hope he's ok as he's a great player coming off the bench, as shown by his well taken goal.

I think carsleys form has been immense when you look back to arsenal villa and tonight he has stud out id give him man of the match with lesscot and arteta runnin him close but more importantly gettin 3 points in our push for europe great to sit back and watch a few of the others strugle behind us now knowing we have done are bit

Chelsea v spurs

pompey v mank u

wigan v bolton

reading v the red sh*te

they all have tough games lets hope for a few slip ups

Two words!! SHIT HOT!! Excelent first half, killed the game off in the second, good result, great performence. Cars for man of the match although there were several standout performences, Arteta, Vaughn, Lescott. Thought Nev did his job well too. Could do with a few more results like that but I'm definatly fancyin a European tour next season!

Edited by Dunny the Blue

Great result and just what we needed for confidence before the Bolton game on Monday. Shining lights were Arteta..again and Johnson, almost everything good came from them. Still infuriates me to see stubbsy and neville play unecessary long balls when theres a shorter easy pass on but fuck it we have a GD of +15 and a defensive record to equal Arsenal. Lookin good for Europe.

suprised by all the 'arteta def motm' he came up with a couple assists fair enough, but that aside he had a poor game...

4-1 was very very flattering and in truth we could have lost quite easily... defending was shocking . fulham played well and can feel pretty unlucky i think

not a great performance, but a result we needed nice one boys.

oh and osman is piss poor

Actually enjoyed the game, yesterday. Should not let it happen too often. <_< Your counterattacks were very good, i thought.

But your poorish performances in defensive set plays and your defense going to sleep a couple of times in the 2nd half could have lead to Fulham getting it back to 3-3. A better team might have captialised.

A good performance nonetheless. Why is Arteta not in the Spanish side, i just do not know. Spains national side are just like England, bunch of overpaid prima donnas with a shit coach. Their coach is racist as well.

Edited by xavier

Fulham did cause us a few problems but I thought that we beat them only playing in second gear ... , don't forget Vaughany hit the post , AJ had a free header from 6 yards as did Arteta , and nieme pulled off a couple of good saves as well , and I still got the impression we could have turned the heat up a bit more if we needed to , Good entertaining game ... great result

Have to agree with a couple of posts on here!At times the defence looked

shakey!....every free kick and corner we seemed to struggle.Maybe a fully

fit Hibbert,a fit left back and the manificent Lescott in the center and things

would improve.

Didn't think Arteta played above himself,and yes Osman had a quiet game.

With possibly Fernandes and Cahill in for Osman and either Carsley or

Neville....then maybe were looking at our best team.

Last night was all about winning and 3 points and thats what they got!

Credit to all of them Defenders,Osman.......and the fans!They all played

their part.

Thought Vaughan's finish was excellent,and the chance where he hit the

post wasn't an easy one.All this off the back of a long lay off.

Carsley!....what can you say!The old boy did great.

Loved Anichebe's pass to Arteta in the build up to his goal...exceptional...threaded it through space that didn't appear to exist and then the return ball off (I think) the outside of Arteta's boot, when it wasn't the obvious option with two players further forward was brilliant. Needs to be in goal of the month, as does Vaughan's. Lovely to win by a big margin but even better to see us score goals of that quality and to come from behind....happy Evertonians this am :D . Just need Rhino to pop a couple past Notlob and Chelski to stuff Spurs and we can relax 'til Monday B) .

Good first half performance, we took our foot off the pedal in the second half but you cant blame them when we were 3-1 up. Our defending from set plays was fucking scary and we need to sort that out if we are to get anything from the Bolton game, a point would do me.

On the whole a brilliant TEAM performance apart from a few players who let themselves down (Osman - he needs to get his act together IMO). Vaughan was immense once again and gets my MOTM vote. He might not have been the best player on the pitch but for someone as young as him to overshadow an older professional like AJ (IMO anyway) makes him deserve it. It was nice to Lescott bombing down the left to set up Carsley, absolute quality. Talking of Carsley, he has really surprised me with his form I just hope he can keep it up. Arteta was pretty quiet but he did his job when called upon so no complaints from me. It was nice to see Pip have a good game for a change.

COYBB! Europe here we come :D

Great result but defending looked a bit suspect at time but still good win and that is all that matters.

Always liked Osman but was praying for him to be taken off as thought he had a shite game.

Lescot does look good at left back but hope we can bring in a decent left back during the summer and offload Pistone and Naysmith so can push Lescot back into the middle of defence.

Spurs losing to Chelski with 8 mintues to go is a good result for us just hope that Bolton slip up Wigan and would expect Man U and the redshite to do us a favour.