IGNORED

Bolton

aaron

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they should not have a player on the pitch, cant remember his name but he has delibratly handeld the ball twice! the ref is a blind one..

hahahaha....when has ever the refrees stood by us? lol....these dump refrees are arden fan of performing dramas....they support any team who is good in play acting! lol

Would have been nice to get a win but Bolton is a difficult place to go and I would have probably settled for a point before the game, I also hope Vaughn is ok tho 5 live seemed to think it was a gashed ankle rather than a break so hopefully he should be ok.

Edit: On Score Moyes has just said he severed an artery in his ankle but not sure how long that will keep him out, at least it isn't a break.

Edited by L_Blue

Edit: On Score Moyes has just said he severed an artery in his ankle but not sure how long that will keep him out, at least it isn't a break.

Doesn't sound too pretty :( .

Not a bad point I suppose, but the fact that it was Bolton making the late time-wasting substitutions says a lot. Keeps us above Spurs even if they win their game in hand and Pompey getting beat means we'd have to totally self destruct to finish lower than seventh. Europe (of some description) should be a virtual certainty now. Just another "must win" game against Charlton and we can all start the Serbo-Croat evening classes :D !

Jesus alive!!!!! Severd artery! I was absolutly gutted when I heard what happened, two promisin youngsters out, hope they can bounce back quickly, time for Beattie to shine (for like the 5th time this season Ive said that)

Pretty happy with a point away, especially at Bolton. Pleased to hear we bossed the game, still on track for europe!!

Can't complain about taking 4 points over the holiday weekend. I fully expect us to be ready for the next match against Charlton. Our set play defensive was a bit shakey this weekend and hopefully it will improve come Sunday.

A good point, edging our way there.

Just one concern - Arteta got hs 8th yellow of the season today - if he gets 10 then he gets a ban (not sure whether it's 1 game or 3) - and before anyone asks, the 10 yellows rule applies all season (unlike the 5 yellows which ends in March). He needs to get through the next couple of games without a card - we'll need him for all the remaining games.

But a great point - a win against Chalrton on Sunday and United/Chelsea getting Cup Final places and it's happy days..

Oh dear...just seen the game on MOTD. Joleon, wtf were you thinking, thank furk we didn't lose to that goal. Second time this season our offside trap's been comprehensively sprung I think...who was it last time?

And there was a lot of blood on JV's boot :o . Nasty, nasty cut.