IGNORED

Super Coach

Pat

Jnr Footy season starts here in a fortnight & Your looking ( part of the new health kick) @ the new "United Blue Birds" Under 9 coach :) ( My lads team)

Went to local club, they wear Red, Nope. Next Suburb across they wear Green, Yuck. Bit further down the track & we found a side that wears blue n white & would you believe the club song is an adaption of " Grand ARl team" -> Twas meant to be :)

LOl steve I was thinking of doin an Archie & taking along a baseball bat.

Had 2 sessions now -> went well, Didnt swear, freshly razored the melon so they were scared shiotless anyway of the new Cell Block H looking Coach.

Squad of 13, 7 lads, 6 girls.

Ran them thru a host of drills, the usual -> a cple retards, a cple that need work & a cple of naturals.

Ended last sess with a short game, I didnt want to play the sex card, but the girls were despo to play the boyz.

I relented.

30 min match, loosely reffed by coach, final score... Boyz 0 v 2 Girlz ..LOL....some ego's were seriously dented.

1st match this sat.

On yestredays showing will need all the luck in the world.

Though, they were the best team in the league & All Boyz. ( Cple of them were fukin GIANTS & VEry VEry Good)

Was our 1 st match.

I am not 2 disheartend as Ive 6 Girls & 4 of my lads have never played the game before & in a country where footy aint the no 1 sport ( no street culture) It really showed.

Would have been worse except my Goalkeeper is Brilliant. ( Lil Nev I calls him ).

As I said to the kids post match, chins up we have lots of work 2 do & " A Game Played Hard But Fair Is Never Lost" :)

Tiz that time for the Super Coach report. :o

If nothing we are consistent.

This Saturday we played the " CC Chipmunks "

We truely got our Nuts Roasted by aforementioned rodent types.

1st half we were right in it & only 3 down @ the break.

United BlueBirds - 0 v 10 - CC Chipmunks .

Also big Congrats to my Lil Captian Samantha for scoring our opening Goal of the season.

A big clearing right footed side booted slice that flew in to our own net :)

We have Dusted off, & The " Bad News Blue Birds " we will be back 4 more next week.

We Play CFC Leopards next week, God help us as our 1st 2 rodent fluffy type oppositions have put us 2 the sword . :)

Zed Think youll have to come up with a few more inspirational one lines over the next few weeks Pat

I inspirationaly muttered the word Fuck continuosly thru 2nd half this week. ( on the quiet o course)

I inspirationaly muttered the word Fuck continuosly thru 2nd half this week. ( on the quiet o course)

He He

Oh well, im sure they'll get better, hope their not too downhearted

Get them to watch "The Mighty Ducks" for a bit of inspiration

I would audibly say "Bad luck son keep ya head up, unlucky, great effort". What would have been rattling round my head may never see him turn up again...So I would keep that 2 my self :)

By the way Weekend Match Report:-

WE SCORED A FUKING GOAL

United Bluebirds : 1 v 11 : CFC Leopards