IGNORED

Hi To The Board

Yorkie

Hey everyone. Brand new member to the forum here. (As you can probably guess by the section of the forum this topic is posted in.)

Been a Toffees fan as long s I've been alive and I'm a member of quit of few forums so i decided that i would find an Everton to forum to talk aout the best team in the world. :D:D

Oh and the name is Carl by the way ;)

Edited by Yorkie

Your lack of shed based enthusiasm disturbs me, but it is still good to have you with us mate. I tried looking for an age to give me a clue as to if you would be a shed lover, but no details. Fill them in kidda, you get birthday greetings when it is your time.

ATB

Mac

Your lack of shed based enthusiasm disturbs me, but it is still good to have you with us mate. I tried looking for an age to give me a clue as to if you would be a shed lover, but no details. Fill them in kidda, you get birthday greetings when it is your time.

ATB

Mac

Done.

Tell you the truth I don't think that I would be a shed lover no matter how old i was, unless it's one of those shed looking things you can have in your garden to use as a games rom :D .