IGNORED

Im Sorry....... Neville

But how can you say the challenge from diouf wasnt malicious. you can clearly tell he wasnt going for the ball and he very nearly ended your career.

got nothing against neville but in my opinion he was being too nice. he should have gone all guns blazing and condemned the twat for what he is.

btw im refering to the interview he gave for those who dont know what im on about

solid displays? get out, he makes stupid tackles and is the least solid or effective player ive seen

as for great leadership he is shocking. when we're under pressure pusheed back...does he do anythin? yes he makes ridiculous challenges wen ppl are goin nower about 20 yards out, thts his trademark ... complete waster and a SHITE captain

solid displays? get out, he makes stupid tackles and is the least solid or effective player ive seen

as for great leadership he is shocking. when we're under pressure pusheed back...does he do anythin? yes he makes ridiculous challenges wen ppl are goin nower about 20 yards out, thts his trademark ... complete waster and a SHITE captain

You are missing the whole point of your comment and attempting to deflect what you have said is pathetic, wishing an injury on an Everton player is unacceptable.

Phil Neville has led by example, he has been a leading light for us this season, and you are a KNOBHEAD.

ATB

Mac

No point discussing it Steve, Craccer's opinion is obviously clouded by the fact that he knows Fook all about Football. <_<

Neville is not and never has been a quality passer, what he is is a defensive midfielder, who can play in both fullback positions and is a good organiser. On top of that he will give you 100% effort in all positions, and in every game.

3 million was a steal for a player with 50 odd caps for his country, and only last month was still in the England squad.

how he is in the england squad is beyond me

hes nt good defensive mid, nt good at rb and nt good at lb, hes a semi -useful squad player which imo doesnt merit 3 mil ....

you say i know 'fook' all about football, since when has phil neville been a good organiser ... surely good organisers get their team out of the box and push out wen theres a chance, tells peoplel ike howard to just cool it and keep hold of the ball..does he EVER do that? NO

What do you want Craccer?, a team full of flair players who ping balls around with deadly accuracy. Look beyond the footballing ability son and you will see what a bargain Pip was to us, and what he offers in the way of experience and leadership.

He is not the most gifted player in the Prem, but he is one of the most versatile, and to us that means an awful lot with our shoestring budget and limited squad.

I can be a knob head, but my judgement on footballers is always based on what they offer to us as a club, not what they can do as an individual.

ATB

Mac

I've been to far to few games this season to really coment on Neville!

But something that sticks in my mind was the league game at home to

Blackburn.Fairly early on Neville went for a 50/50 with Dunn,there was

no way he was pulling out of that one....the friggin ground shook,he

(Neville)did get slightly injured.......Dunn one of their best players limped

off,never to return.Not too many of our squad would have went for that

ball with the rather weighty Dunn!!He gives 100%,didn't he cross the ball

for that AJ goal at Spurs?

Not the best in the world!.....but then nor are we!.....£3million...Bargin!

to my knowledge. he has made 3 assists and 1 goal this season. plus playing in right back left back and centre of midfield.

now im not saying he pele far from it. but his contribution to the club as a skipper and a player have been great. 110% effort and not a bad word to say about it either. good value