IGNORED

Charlton

aaron

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-0 Arteta but I expect us to control and dominate most of the match. Will be interesting to see who is fit. Hopefully Fernandes is back. I also would guess Victor has a better chance at being fit than Vaughan although it wouldn't surprise me if Beattie got the call to start.

1-0 Arteta but I expect us to control and dominate most of the match. Will be interesting to see who is fit. Hopefully Fernandes is back. I also would guess Victor has a better chance at being fit than Vaughan although it wouldn't surprise me if Beattie got the call to start.

I cant see Fernandes being fit, apparently Moyes said after the reserve game tonight that he's ton his thigh muscle.

Anyway 2-0 to us - AJ and Ossie

Assuming we qualify for Europe - which I almost am, the less Fernandes plays the better, it'll only drive his price up and increse interest from outside clubs. He's only here to be put in the shop window after all. 1-0 AJ to score.

Edited by Bluetrip

This is a big game!! The FANS have to play a big big big part in this match! get behinde the team for the entire 90 minutes! make the loudest noice...instill fear in the opponent....cheer all our move! Remember..this is a 6pointer game....and we will win it 3-0 ..... Who will score those? AJ / Carsley / Own Goal ......Common Blues!! Get behide...be the force of Everton FC!

Charlton ...... 3 wins and 2 draws in their last five. Having a good run and fighting for their lives, wont be easy, 1 - 0.. Johnson.

Exactly! This is not going to be an easy one at all, should have enough in the locker for a 2-0 but I would not be surprised if it ends all square!!

Charlton ...... 3 wins and 2 draws in their last five. Having a good run and fighting for their lives, wont be easy, 1 - 0.. Johnson.

It's actually two wins and three draws (more impressive if you go a game further back and include the 4-0 win over Wham) but the draws have been against Watford, Man City and Reading and they've beaten Wigan and Newcastle at home.

You can only play who's in front of you admittedly but Everton at Goodison is a different proposition to any of those games. No question we should have too much for them...not easy but 3-1 for me. I'm so fucking excited I feel like a ten year old :lmaosmiley: .

Don't like the look of this game.

Saw Chalton on Monday night and they wasn't that good at all but still managed to get a draw. Defending has been the best it has been all season.

The problem we have is that we are going to go for them and with bent's pace they will easily catch us on the break.

Would like to say that we going to win but I honesty don't think that we will.

I beleive that we will lose 3 v 1 and might as well go for my normall goal scorer of Pistone. With him playing left back with Lescott going back into the centre of defence.

Well Adam I hope you're prediction is as rubbish as they've been the past few weeks when you couldnt see us winning and we have atleast managed a point

The last 2 times that I predicited us to lose 3 v 1 was our games against the Arse and Fulham. Didn't predict 3 v 1 against Bolton or Villa

So yeah heres hoping

Reports saying that Manny should be fit for the game on Sunday.

If fit do we stick with 4 4 2 with Beattie up front or go back to 4-5-1 with Manny in the midfield and AJ on his own?

Would like to stay with 4-4-2 and attack but 4-5-1 might be the best way to go.

Also saying that Victor might be back as well but would think that if he is then he will be on the bench

Edited by Adam

I would take another last minute one nil winner after playing poorly.

I dont care how we win aslong as we do,Charlton under Pardew look very orginised and will come to Goodison to get a point which for them would be a good point. Just hope Matty Holland doesnt score his once a season wonder strike against us.

do you know what, i do not care what happens as long as Bolton lose, Spurs lose and EVERTON WIN!
If Bolton win there is a small chance of us being able to grab the 4th spot. Probably very unlikely given our schedule but there still is the opportunity. I think we can catch Bolton though.

I can see Moyes giving Beattie a start up front with AJ.He(Moyes)has

shown Beattie by playing the two lads (Vaughan and Anichebe) that

his time could be running out!!.....both injured!Step forward Mr Beattie,

play well score a goal or two while the lads are injured.The gauntlet

has been thrown down.

As for Charlton,things are pretty tight at the bottom....all that extra

money coming next season,dropping out of the prem would be a

disaster,so they will be like Fulham,in that we will need more than

a couple of goals to kill it off!

Lets hope AJ gets his rewards for the mountain of work,that you just

know he will put in.