IGNORED

Signings Imo We Should Make In Summer!

just going to write here who i think everton should sign and that it would make me very happy

manny fernandes

leighton baines

bouhlarouz (maybe) hes strong good defender and out of favour at chelsea so we may have a chance

nugent

parker

maybe a few more squad players but id be very happy if we got those

sell

wright

osman

beattie

vdm

wot u think peeps?

Bouhlarouz - you are joking. He's shite.

That Bochengra seems to be a reasonable player and seems to score quite a few goals. Not in the same league as Joleen though!

I'd love to see Joey Barton here alongside Fernadez & Arteta - how good would that be.

Duff for the left wing would be nice although I'm fed up with injury prone players!

Or perhaps we could clone Arteta 11 times?

Fernandes got to be our main priority here id get him in what ever it costs will be one of the best midfielders in europe in his prime.

Id be made up if bouhlarouz came here.. hasent settled in to the prem yet but is a quality player id have him in but dont think theres much chance us gettin him.

Id take nugent, quality player and who ever he joins in the prem he will score goals....

Barton wont join carnt see us paying what they want for him.

Duff is injury prone but just what we need here so id take him.

just going to write here who i think everton should sign and that it would make me very happy

manny fernandes

leighton baines

bouhlarouz (maybe) hes strong good defender and out of favour at chelsea so we may have a chance

nugent

parker

we would need at least 25 million to get all them mate we will be lucky to get 2 of them sadly id probly take Fernandes and Nugent tho we need them both.

No wide Men. ??? Midfield is not our weakness, a left and a right winger, plus a left back is all we should be looking to bring in.

Carsley, Arteta, Neville, Osman, Cahill, McFadden, and if Fernandes comes in who needs more midfielders.

Unless the Boss is going to sell at least 3 of them we dont need to be looking at Barton or Parker, We've already got midfielders trying to play as wingers.

manny fernandes

leighton baines

nugent

parker

maybe a few more squad players but id be very happy if we got those

sell

wright

osman

beattie

vdm

wot u think peeps?

manny yes ... rest NO

agree with the sales

Id be happy with just Fernandes (or Barton) and Nugent with only Beattie and Wright leaving. We need to keep hold of most as we have a small squad and Europe to contend with I hope.

Plus...dont sell Ossie, hes quality, might not be on form at the moment but class is permamnent, it was only 3 months since Dm talked up his England chances

how i would like to see the team take shape for next season:

howard

neville

yobo

lescott

baines

arteta

fernandes/barton

winger( maybe SWP or someone )

nugent

aj

and whats all this about getting Parker? he turned us down once for more money. why would he want to move from newcastle?

a good striker who would cost us around £7mil is a proven goalscorer in the prem - yakubu. dont see why we didnt try and sign him from pompy when he became available. boro got a great deal by paying £8mil for him. just a thought.

fernandes is top of the list.

baines / bridge second

nugent / sharp / any other decent striker.

wingers.

listen out for the player cardenas (top class on FM, so i expect him to be good in real life)

Edited by Everton Lad

3 man midfield with cahill just playing in front fernandes-barton/parker-arteta

cahill

Everton can just about play with 4 across the midfield if we played with no wingers we would be shite.

Sell BT, VDM, Naysmith & McFadden Get about 9 Million maybe

Manny About 11 million but would be amazed if it was all strait off.

Nugent 6 or id spend a little more and get Defoe for about 9.

Then a Winger maybe SWP on loan :rolleyes: (Dream land)

Billy Jones

Got the kid from Swindon

It all about how much money we have, if we can sell a few and have a decent budget we should compete in the market next season. Get Fernandes and renew Arteta's contract first tho.

Well, at the moment I think we need to reinforce the wings and maybe a new striker.

I think Manny is a must buy, as most people will agree. Not many winger spring to mind that are available at the moment- maybe Gamst Pederson, but he will be expensive.

As for strikers, the obvious choice is nugent. Yet , although I will probebly get an ear full for even suggesting this, maybe Cisse would be worth a shot? :o

Its funny cisse name come up acctualy as ive been thinking lol weed get him for more a less nothink you know so woth a bash if u ask me if below 3 million. Would just be nice if he was a succses to rub it in the faces of the RS. PLus there's bags of pace between Aj and cisse. Scare the shite out of slow defenders like.

like carragher :P . yer his pace is un-questionable he has some speed, but a few RS fans said he is not as fast as he used to be after his leg breaks. but still a very fast player. depending on the fee then he maybe worth a pop.

Edited by Everton Lad