IGNORED

Birthday!

J*A*C*K*E*L*Z

Thanks people...had a really good lunch involving Madagascan tiger prawns sat in the garden with some family. Very nice...but the big celebration will be watching the boys move into fifth place tomorrow afternoon...COYB!

I was going to wait wait for someone better to put it on here but you'l have to do with me :lol:

Democracy here Jackelz mate...nobody "better" than anybody else....good job you started it though...was beginning to think I was going to have to do it myself :lol::huh: !

T has been papering all day in the dining room so we have only just seen this one.

Many happy returns Mike, 47?.

How does it feel?, or should I ask?.

I will offer the following advice to a valued and endeared member..........

"When we reach middle age, it becomes difficult to focus on what was once essential, but it becomes essential to be able to focus on what was once difficult"

ATB

Jon &Tara

Making me feel young cheers Mike.

All the best mate, many happy's & allt he jist -> A Red robin bash today to make the perfect Burfday weekend has been oredered just 4 you.

Have had to cancel the Andy Van Der Meyde jumping out of cake thing - he doesnt like cake they tell lies about him + plus he drank all the sherry so cant even make the cake now ;)

Happy Birthday mate.

Many happy returns Mike, 47?.

How does it feel?, or should I ask?.

Feels no different in the brain than 17, 27 or 37 Mac, just more aches and pains, less hair and a strange sense of...where the fuck did the time go?

Anyhow sorry this is late but I just wanted to share with you all the beautiful heart-warming card my dear wife chose for me this year....

CCF22042007_00000.jpg

...who said romance is dead :lol: ?