IGNORED

Massacre In Virginia

thebluenose

where the guy got the gun and ammo.

...supermarket. Tougher gun laws in Virginia than most states...you can only buy twelve guns a year. Some psycho from the "Virginia Defense League" just said (on Newsnight) it would have been OK if the students themselves had been armed (send your kids to school with a lunch-box and a revolver). All very sad but inevitable...nothing will be done and it'll happen again and again. The world is insane but sadly (and truly) the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

...supermarket. Tougher gun laws in Virginia than most states...you can only buy twelve guns a year. Some psycho from the "Virginia Defense League" just said (on Newsnight) it would have been OK if the students themselves had been armed (send your kids to school with a lunch-box and a revolver). All very sad but inevitable...nothing will be done and it'll happen again and again. The world is insane but sadly (and truly) the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

Some cock from the the 2nd amendment lobby said basically the same thing "if everyone had guns then theyd have defended themselves"

Strange justification for their stupid cause from the cock nose gimp

Am I right in thinking your American, does the gun culture not scare you, I mean if that hapenend in this country a seriouse inquest would be on where the guy got the gun and ammo.

No mate not American!......Just family links with the place.Spent some happy holidays

with them.My uncle was in the SWAT section in Dallas.He had about 12 hand guns a couple

of shot guns and a rifle.When out he was never without at least one hand gun and one

strapped to his ankle!(a very small hand gun)!

Everyone just accepts the gun culture....a lot dont like it,but they just accept it.

First went out with them in their police cars when I was 15.....and have been a few times since.

Would I let my now 15 year old son go out with my cousin?NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!

Besides my cousin once pulled a young prostitute up!.....she begged him not to take her in!

Really wouldn't want my boy to have to see another one do the same thing to avoid

being run in........HE WOULD WANT TO SEE IT!!

USA CRAZY PLACE......But will add if you can avoid the problems a great place.

I hate the gun laws that are in this country. The U.S needs strict laws but that won't happen because people will complain that it goes against the Constitution. It is a part of this culture that I hate the most. RIP to all the victims.

RIP and thoughts go out to those that have lost family and friends.

Am I right in saying that one of the strongest people against the gun law is the NRA or something like that that say its against there right to bear arms or something.

Have a bad feeling that it will get worse before it gets better

Theres 32 dead now. You'd think this would teach people a lesson, but it more than likely wont.

Not a chance Mark, it's too engrained in the American psyche...they just trot out the usual "It's people that kill, not guns" and wait for the next time. While it's true that seriously disturbed people will often find a way to do harm, selling them automatic weapons without any sort of background check is not gonna help.

When we had Dunblane over here (Andy Murray escaped that btw, you know that?) at least someting was done...too much some would say.

Not a chance Mark, it's too engrained in the American psyche...they just trot out the usual "It's people that kill, not guns" and wait for the next time. While it's true that seriously disturbed people will often find a way to do harm, selling them automatic weapons without any sort of background check is not gonna help.

When we had Dunblane over here (Andy Murray escaped that btw, you know that?) at least someting was done...too much some would say.

Yeah I knew about Andy Murray surviving it, although I can't remember it, i stlll thoght of t when I heard about the Virginia Massacre.

I was talking too the chef in work today, he was saying that yesterday when he was waiting for a bus to work he saw two scallys waiting outside the kwiksave, then another two were walking up the road, when the first two saw the other two they seperated and sprinted off in different directions, the second two then started chasing them, and he said he saw one of them put his hand inside his coat and you could see quite clearly that there was a gun there, he says they were no more than about 16-17 years old, the world is just a crazy crazy crazy place.

The right to bare arms is scribed in stone constitutionaly State side. Wont ever change that.

Shocking mess this thing, I have been aware but have kept a distance from this one.

Dont Know why, all too messy & upsetting I suppose, & self prezo kicks in.