IGNORED

Tickets/seats Detail...

(Sorry, i'm italian and don't speak/write good english)

I have got 2 Tickets for Portsmouth match in sector GT3 ... (Gwlady Street Lower):

Row QQ Seat 70

Row C Seat 89

Can You help me?

Row C --> Row QQ are so fareway????

I have bought 2 tickets with my credit card (my name and surname)

The name is specified on tickets?

THANKS for your Help,

Movy

What do you need help with?

Do you want to know how far away they are?

Yes, how are far away are, and if in ticket I must specify name, surname for each person...

please...

I will travel to Liverpool with my friend, if the seat are so far away i need to change my tickets.

THX,

Movy

Edited by toocoffeeman

as mentioned those seats are quite far appart.. there must be two seats together somewhere? .. its only pompey afterall ;)

and online purchased tickets dont have any names printed on those

enjoy the match

:)

Should be sold out though due to the significance of the match and its the last game of the season

Should be sold out though due to the significance of the match and its the last game of the season

I know of two former season ticket holders who've receive a postcard (voucher) allowing them to buy a ticket for the Pompey game for £10 (both received this week). If they're doing that then they can't be sold out, no where near in fact.

I also heard today that mancs are buying tickets for Saturday's game on general sale, Is Saturday not sold out either???

I also heard today that mancs are buying tickets for Saturday's game on general sale, Is Saturday not sold out either???

Got one this afternoon...Park end is sold out but there's some tickets still available in a few parts of the ground. I was surprised to be able to get one tbh.

• 2 weeks later...