IGNORED

Everton V Man U

Zed

I am looking forward to this, yes I am sadistic!

As mentioned in other posts, squeaky bum time of year, however, isnt it good to be playing for something with 3 games to go

Too many years have we been at this stage of the season with 3 games to avoid the drop

So yes, I am looking forward to these last three games as I did not expect us to be in this position and we could afect not only our loft league position, but also the outcome of the league

I'll reserve my prediction until later in the week

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although with the way they are playing it may seem hard to be optimistic, but for some reason I am. I always look frward to this fixture, ever since the big Dunc winner (think that was the season we went to europe??). As with every prediction I'm going with a Beattie goal (Fergusonesque)

I see a draw as a positive here, although if we can catch them feeling abit sleepy after there little european adventure...........

Overall, regardless of result I will remain up beat as like you say said, its better to be fith top than fith bottom!

COYB!!

A draw would be very positive. This is a tough game to call. United will only have 4 defenders to work with I believe since Rio is hurt. Hopefully AJ will be fit but I am not counting on it. We need someone to step up and provide a goal or two.

Sorry Bill, what was I thinking.

Manure have been due to get their arse slapped all season, and Gentlemen, we are the team to do it to them.

We will give them a footballing education and they will rue the the day they even thought they could beat us.

ATB

Mac

my prediction -

With Man U maybe having a make shitf defence, if AJ plays we win - and Beattie gets a spectacular winning goal

No AJ and we scrap a draw.

To be honest a lot will depend on how well Wright plays. He is my biggest concern as the defence is just not use to having him behind them. So we could be vulnrable at the back ourselves in this game. I would feel so much more comfortable if Howard was able to play.

We tend to play well againts those above us,,specially the top 4....Recall the chelsea game where we were leading...If this was a chelsea game i would say we could win or even get a draw.But againts man utd, we tend to sleep during the game and man utd tend to run riot over us...hopefully this time it does not happen. i do not see us getting anything more than a draw the most....hope i am proven wrong and we get all 3 points!

After tonight's showing, I feel confident that we can do this. Hienze at CB?, if AJ is fit run at him and cut inside onto his right foot - bingo. VDS not a viable keeper IMO, flappy and easily put off on crosses.

Ronaldo will be rested, he is in danger of burnout, he ran himself ragged tonight.

14 - 1

ATB

Mac