IGNORED

Everton V Man U

Zed

When I put the match on tv earlier Ronaldo was sat on the side of the pitch having his ankle sprayed, was hoping it was a compound fracture but sadly not...may get a reaction to it though. Thought the same thing about their defence re AJ running at them and scaring the shite out of them. Sadly though with the non-stick flying man in goal we may need to score fourteen to get the three points :unsure: .

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be honest, after last night I have mixed reactions, hopefully he'll rest Ronny like you say Mac, then again Shreks goals were great and I believe he'll be desperate to score against us. Although there defence was, at times, a joke, with AJ there we should be able to tear it to shreads, Beatts might even find a goal!!

I feel confident that we can do this. Hienze at CB?, if AJ is fit run at him and cut inside onto his right foot - bingo. VDS not a viable keeper IMO,

He's good it's Brown who's shite.

I doubt A.J will he played tho sadly. Vaughan + Victor to start, fuck Beattie off Come On Lads!!

Im Puttin 1-0 + 1-1 On COYB!!

Edited by Blue4Ever

It's OK lads...stop worrying. There's no way in the world Bally would go off to wherever it is he's going 'til after Saturday....and he won't let us lose either. Home win. Destiny.

Youve got a point there, this game will be a highly emotional affair for a lot of people

The atmosphere should be fantastic and I can wait

With a patched up United defence its all set for us to get something out of the game aprt from a few things.

1) With United wining on Tuesday after being behind they will have confidence

2) Rooney is playing well at the moment

3) With dropping points last weekend can't see them dropping points again.

Think we will be 2 v 0 down at half time with Rooney and Carrick. Think we will come out for second half and score (maybe Pistone)and then pushing for the second goal they will catch us on the counter attack in about 75 minutes with a goal from Smith and that will be game over.

Hope I am wrong and would take a draw right now for this game along with a draw against Chelski and 3 points against Pompy but can see us ending up with only 1 point out of last 3 games

We always up our game when we on tv. Like Chelsea we where leading 2-1 at one point then Drogba and Lampard scored 2 great goals. We beat liverpool 3-0 on tv, west ham 2-0 newcastle 3-0 arsenal 1-0. Fulham 4-1

So we got a great chance

Im saving up for a car so i cant go :(

im gonna put a bet on and if we win i might put it towards my savings or a Everton and RS Game Next Season

Edited by Foxon

Good choice to be honest - Howard is a big out for us as the back have been playing well.

Turner will be full of confidnece after doing so well at SW, and be proper match fit.

No point in playing Wright as he is not going to be at Goodison next season, may as well give Turner his start as he could well be no.2 next season, so may as well get some experience.

We've got hope we don't concede an early goal so as not to dent his confidence
I agree with you on that. I think are defense will play well. They have done so all season and being at Goodison will definitely help. I am a litttle concerned with our goal scoring for this match. I haven't read anything lately so hopefully AJ will be able to play. If he doesn't other guys need to step up and put pressure on their back line. If United are vulnerable it is going to be in the back and we need to take advance of that.

Five strikers, five fitness tests tomorrow...wtf do we do if all of them fail?

Anyway for me tomorrow will be about more than the result. Leaving home about 5.30 so I can get there really early and take it all in, think I may even shed a tear or two....just ordered a '60's Everton shirt from "Toffs" with a number 8 on the back...would have liked it tomorrow but it's gonna take about four weeks 'cos it's a special.

A result would be the icing on the cake, Mark Lawrensen on the beeb site has predicted a draw so even the enemy are with us :lol: .

Five strikers, five fitness tests tomorrow...wtf do we do if all of them fail?

Anyway for me tomorrow will be about more than the result. Leaving home about 5.30 so I can get there really early and take it all in, think I may even shed a tear or two....just ordered a '60's Everton shirt from "Toffs" with a number 8 on the back...would have liked it tomorrow but it's gonna take about four weeks 'cos it's a special.

A result would be the icing on the cake, Mark Lawrensen on the beeb site has predicted a draw so even the enemy are with us :lol: .

Bloody hell mike, I really hope we do the business for you, have a great trip, I cant wait also, but I only have 3 miles to travel