IGNORED

Everton V Man U

Zed

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck happened on Neville's own goal? I am watching it on gamecast and can't see the game.

Lost his composure on a goal line clearence and poked it into the goal, again no immediate pressure. Two very soft goals to concede to a team of this quality. It's gona be backs to the wall now.

i put a bet on for everton to win 2 - 0 i was singing when we scored then it went all down hill.

you can learn more from a defeat and we should learn from this one

turner did well apart from that drop

he saved a ronaldo shot one on one which many wouldnt of been able to

at least we tried it for bally

RIP

Edited by Foxon

We got what i expected to get ..... a good beating, a lot of people on here thought United wouldnt be bothered :o, they even gave us a 2 goal start and still fooked us good and proper.

The other downside was that Bolton got a point at Chelsea, AND NOW 3 POINTS AGAINST POMPEY IS A MUST.

we got complacent simple as that, The defenders made stupid mistakes but were very good most of the game, as was turner the attack died down after the second, wish i thought shoulnt of. the best defence is a good offence

Edited by Foxon

we got complacent simple as that, The defenders made stupid mistakes but were very good most of the game, as was turner the attack died down after the second, wish i thought shoulnt of. the best defence is a good offence

We have to admit that we are still a long way behind the top four. We also cannot rely on our defensive tactics to hold to leads as we are regularly suffering the equaliser when we go ahead. Man. utd were poor by their own standards but still good enough to beat us and this needs explaining.

Rooney should be ashamed of himself for his behaviour as no former everton fan should ever react that way.

On the positive side and if I am not mistaken , if Rooney wins the championship we get more money and I hope this was not on someone's mind during the match.

It was sickening to tell you the truth. From absolute delight and buzzing to despair. Really gutted, Man U didn't play as good as they can but then neither did we. Thought we would win it after being 2-0 but then to see the whole team just give up thinking it was over is a low blow. Just stopped playing, no one wanted to advance at all but not gonna say too much against them as some of the performances this year certainly make up for one bad game. Got to single out Neville, absolute terrible game :(

Hey oh, it was the top team in England so can't really complain. Just wonder what the difference would have been with Howard, but thats not a dig at Turner think he did well considering the circumstances he was in.

it happened...you make it seem like a deflection, when he basically turns and slotted it in

but you could blame hibbert (i think it was) who passed it to a man u player (cant remeber who i dont wanna) and rooney scored or turner for dropping the ball everyone makes mistakes.

Ok have settled down a bit. In the end we were beaten by a team who's top of the league abd almost through to a European Cup Final. Shows how far we have come
Yea but I am disappointed in the way we lost. It is never easy to go up two at home and lose, which should never happen at home to anyone. We lost from our own mistakes and I think thats what gets me the most.

i was so gutted. i honestly thought that after fernandes' wonder strike we were gonna beat em.

not trying to be harsh on turner coz he did really well till that drop. but that was a turning point.

bad mistakes and complacency cost us the game and i hope to fucking god AJ is back for the portsmouth game along with vaughn and howard back in goal we should go all out to beat portsmouth and chelski (yes thats right go all out to beat them). if were gonna get 5th place then we need to get our act together again and go in with a must win never give up mentality

Not only did I feel the pain mentally but it hit me physically aswell, from a two goal lead how the frig did we manage to fuck it up like that, our defending was at times, non existant, to much arseing around with the ball at feet instaed of clearing the fucking thing, Hibbo had a shocker for me, thought Lescott had a decend performence, not much he could do, Neville????????? thats all im sayin on the matter!!! Individual mistakes cost us dearly today, we MUST beat pompey, last home game, come on you blues, build on today and run them off the fuckin park!!!

Edited by Dunny the Blue