IGNORED

Best Moment Of 2005

Guest Reg Reagan

i think youll find stevy is not like that anymore. it would seem you are picking at straws as to what could be a possible gerrard weakness because he is better than anything you bitters can produce.

Awwww, Stevie LAAAAAAAAA is not like that anymore. BOLLOCKS,

Wait until its not going all your own way.

Also, BITTERS, get real, you should see how may of you BITTER red shite came on here when we were above you in the league.

HA HA, always gets me that one. You lot couldnt stand it, thats how bitter you are

If you weren't so bitter, you wouldn't be on here now

my moment was the newcastle game, party all day long, drunk, chinese, sleeping in the ex birds toilet in my own vomit, ah they were the days!

and he may have left but i believe rooney to be better than stevie me

p.s. redofmerseyside, learn to spell stevy you think fook

Awwww, Stevie LAAAAAAAAA is not like that anymore. BOLLOCKS,

Wait until its not going all your own way.

Also, BITTERS, get real, you should see how may of you BITTER red shite came on here when we were above you in the league.

HA HA, always gets me that one. You lot couldnt stand it, thats how bitter you are

If you weren't so bitter, you wouldn't be on here now

okaaaay. first things first, gerrard no longer flies into tackles innapropriately, he stays on his feet much more than he did when he was younger. he controls his self, there is nothing wrong with him being agressive, just as long as he is in control. he is one of the best midfielders in the world because of his CONTROLLED agression.

im pretty sure you got your label as the bitters for a reason, let me see. "gerrard is a c**t" "stevie LAA is not like that anymore. BOLLOCKS" not to mention hillsborough chants at EVERY derby.

"p.s red of merseyside, learn how to spell stevy you think fook" hmmm it didnt take me long to pick out the spelling error in that. Everybody makes mistakes though, turning into an Everton fan is another i can think of.

how does going on an Everton forum make me bitter?

"did you see his challenge yesterday"

the "stamp" that is an absolute joke. do you propose that whilst running at full speed he somehow stopped and jumped out of the way at point blank range?

Thats why you bunch of wonkers are bitter, you couldn't stand us being above you recently, even if it was only short lived. Anyway, Im sure you've been on here before under another name. You lot can't stay away, you mustn't have much to talk about, or can't yo get a word in with the millions of supporter you have

Also, never heard a hillsbough chant once at a derby, obviously you are stupid even saying that

I always find it funny when you arseholes come on here saying " why shouldn't we, whats wrong with that " What make you want to visit an Everton web site anyway. Its just somethink that would never enter my head

ok then, fair enough about that one, can you defend sisocos? (i no thats not the right spellin but i cant spell :D ) that was hurrendous! and RS moan about essiens, rule for one eh......

no defence for sissoko. that was even worse than essiens and i am not going to pretend there was nothing wrong with it just because i am a liverpool fan. but surely you could see that gerrards "stamp" wasnt deliberate, even nolan, the man who got trodded on said it was an accident.