IGNORED

Andrés D'alessandro

Guest blueboy122

Guest blueboy122

Everton are being linked with a summer swoop for Andrés D'Alessandro the midfeilder has expressed a desire for everton and there players in recent weeks and say he would love the chance to work along side the likes of arteta cahill johnson etc. Andres has had a succesful relegation battle with porstmouth at the end of last year whilst on loan. The fee is belived to be around the 3-4 million mark

I think this is exactly what everton need great winger fabulous pace crossing shooting etc. What are your thoughts?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andr%C3%A9s_d'Alessandro

He is a left footed player - So is the type of player who could give the side a better balance.

although, reading the report below it looks like he has got an eye on signing for Real Zaragota this summer especially if they hold on to 4th place in La Liga and get a CL spot.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...190&cpid=23

I player I would welcome, but think he is likley to go elsewhere

Where was this reported, what a class signing that would be, imagine a midfield of Arteta-Fernandes-Cahill-D'Alessandro !!

Id say that would be the best midfield under the big 4. Id be alot more positive if he was linked to Everton only but r midfield would be top class if we signed him. I think were in dreamland thinking he'd join us other several other european clubs tho sadly.

Were did u get the info mate?

Pull This Off Moyes & Ur A Legend!!!

Guest blueboy122

I have heard it a couple of times just a few whispers from the groundsman etc surprised no 1 had put it on here hes always talked from the people i see.

Yes i agree with u all quality left footed player still only young as well i think great little player. Am pretty sure moyesy is on the trail of this guy!