IGNORED

Uefa Cup Decider Weekend.

aaron

thought we should not just have everton - pompy but spurs - charlton and bolton west ham mention in this as there reuslts will affect us.

Our last home game of the season, will be a very tough match, im going for 2-1 everton. AJ and yobo. kanu for those.

lets all cheer on west ham and charlton this weekend!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going with a 3-0 win to us. Vaughn with a header in the first half, then when they look like getting back into it Beatts pops up with a goal. Then late on jut to finish it off we'll have Mikey getin one.

Honestly cant see either West Ham or Charlton winning, never mind, its in our own hands still.

COYB!!!

BT doesnt deserve to play even if he is fit imo. Vaughan has ran his heart out for every minute in the games he has played and when BT plays all he does is give fouls away and smile at the referees decision. Thats not on, get this team out to do the business....

Howard

Hibbo Yobo Stubbs Lescott

Arteta Fernandes Carlsey Osman

Vaughan Johnson (if fit)

I know Phil will play but id leave him on the bench if I was manager, unless Andy is injured.

Id keep Beatts in the line up along side Vaughn. He deserves a chance to have at least one good performence. Although Vaughn ran has heart out his final product was just as useful as Beatts against the Mancs. Give them chance to play together, a wining partnership for me. I'd change Osman for Shandy Van. Last home game let him go out with a bang.

Edited by Dunny the Blue

Just excuse me while I collapse in hysterical laughter at the though of Beattie deserving a chance (would that be chance number 26 or chance number 27?).

No..No...No....No.....No......No.......No!!!!!!

Sadly there is no typeface bigger than that available to me or I'd go on.

Im starting to think that Beattie has come in to all your houses and pissed on your furniture on christmas morning!!!!!! I cant understand this hatred of him, granted he was a lot of money and hasnt done alot for us but there is no reason not to give him this game, simple fact is were in a striker shortage and he's what weve got, Id love him to get a hattrick now to just quieten people down abit!! Cant see it happening but I'm begining to feel really guted for him now cos when your confidence is out its hells own job getting it back!!

Edited by Dunny the Blue

Don't hate the man, quite like him in fact...I'd buy him a pint on the the strength of his goal against Arsenal last season alone. Just want him to fuck off and play somewhere else...hope he rediscovers his form, except when he plays us of course.

I was about to post this

"Dont worry lads, my mate phoned me today with a spare ticket, so I am taking my daughter, who hasnt seen Everton get beat

This season she has been to Luton, Arsenal & Fulham"

But My missus has just phoned me and said she may have to go to a birthday party instead

OMG

A buttfucking to be handed out here, but then again I say that every bloody week.

And eventually you'll be right Mac :lol: !

This may potentially help though...

Midfielder Taylor twisted his right ankle following a challenge from Liverpool's Robbie Fowler on Saturday and limped off after 21 minutes.

He was booked in for a scan to discover the extent of the damage once the swelling had gone down, but it looks like a race against time with only days to recover properly.

Think we're going to win this one and also beat Chelski at Stamford Bridge and finish fifth. You can get about 8-1 on it (that's on us finishing 5th, more if you do the treble)...get your money on I say!!!

Edited by MikeO

With a bit of luck they'll have nothing to play for by then...

My theory is based almost entirely on that being the case Dunny...then Mourinho would be stupid to risk anyone ahead of the FA Cup final.

Edited by MikeO

Pompey's Euro bid has been rocked by an injury crisis.

A string of problems is threatening to derail Harry Redknapp men's bid to move a giant step closer to the UEFA Cup at Everton on Saturday.

Dejan Stefanovic, Richard Hughes and Matt Taylor are all unlikely to be fit for the crunch game at Goodison Park.

That's on top of the injury to Sol Campbell, who on Thursday had an injection after tearing his Achilles.

All good news. The positive is that a draw's not much more good to them than it is to us.