IGNORED

Fat Ar*e Showboatin

I cant believe nobody put him in the stands when he was p*ss*n about with the ball in front of the mancs & i thought Hibbert was a bit hasty with the lunge to allow him to score, he should have stayed on his feet. If he had of hit him chances are Wiley would have given a pen - Firsty because they are United - Secondly because Wiley's a pr*ck.

lol I thought the same about Hibbo diving in, but imo if Stubbs would have stayed on his feet, it would have hit him and went away so theres alot of differant opinions on this mate if I was Fernandes I would have took The dirty fat manc out but I think he's on 4 yellows so if he would have dived in he would have less games to prove what he can do. So I think he made the right decision.

Dont think there will be much of that next time, running to them Mancs and kissing the Badge when they've been singin about the Scousers all day, forgets he's a scouser.

The mancs are takin the piss out of him all day long and he's too thick to realise it, he's a fookin retard.

Don't think we should boo him anymore, just winds him up to try harder...it would anyone. Fine when he fucks up laugh at him but we do that at any opposition player. When he was running at Hibbo last Sat and the crowd was booing I was thinking "Shut the fuck up!" cos it just makes it worse when the little shit scores (which he inevitably did). Just treat him the same as anyone else, or better still ignore him....silence from 95% of the ground when he touches the ball would really fucking un-nerve him.