IGNORED

Hey Everyone

Howdy,

Havn't been on for awhile and thought id tell people about my travels. I'm in Vietnam at the moment and its really fucking hot. Yesterday i shot an AK47, sweet. Also someone tried to sell me heroin and then an M16 rifle. I said no to both.

Other fun things i have done so far are:- Riding an elephant, eating a snake, eating a grasshopper, visiting amazing beach islands, visiting even more amazing temples, drinking lots of chang and managing to catch almost all of the everton games. Though i was not so happy this weekend, man utd bastards.

anyway, ill try and add another update at some point. and hopefully we'll still make europe, im a little scared.

Howdy,

Havn't been on for awhile and thought id tell people about my travels. I'm in Vietnam at the moment and its really fucking hot. Yesterday i shot an AK47, sweet. Also someone tried to sell me heroin and then an M16 rifle. I said no to both.

Other fun things i have done so far are:- Riding an elephant, eating a snake, eating a grasshopper, visiting amazing beach islands, visiting even more amazing temples, drinking lots of chang and managing to catch almost all of the everton games. Though i was not so happy this weekend, man utd bastards.

anyway, ill try and add another update at some point. and hopefully we'll still make europe, im a little scared.

LMAO if that was me I'd proberbly be involved in a gunfight high as a kite by now :lol:

You trip sounds quality mate wish I was along for the ride, keep safe and savour the rest of it :speak_cool:

Joe, how far are you away from Victorville in Cal. ???
Around a 4 and half hour drive. It is fairly close to LA. I have been to Victorville a few times actually. The last time I went I was driving from LA to Las Vegas. What's in Victorville if you don't mind me asking?

thought id add another quick post in celebration of our victory over pompey. i was very scared before the game bit actually turned out ok.

thought id add a couple of random photos from my trip:-

oh and chang is very nice, and cheap. nice.

post-1747-1178601963_thumb.jpg

post-1747-1178601980_thumb.jpg

post-1747-1178601993_thumb.jpg

post-1747-1178602000_thumb.jpg

post-1747-1178602007_thumb.jpg

post-1747-1178602021_thumb.jpg

post-1747-1178602248_thumb.jpg

post-1747-1178602255_thumb.jpg

post-1747-1178602261_thumb.jpg

post-1747-1178602275_thumb.jpg

post-1747-1178602281_thumb.jpg

post-1747-1178602288_thumb.jpg

post-1747-1178602296_thumb.jpg

post-1747-1178602390_thumb.jpg

Edited by jamiemaher85

Quest 4 you Jamie.

Get a sheet of paper & a thick pen, write Kopites are Gobshites .

Carry the paper with you, then see how mnay natives of the many lands you travel wil llet you photograph them with the Koppies are Gobbie sign.

It is universal after all.