IGNORED

Derby

bassman

Sorry guys but we are absolute shite! the worst atack in the league against the best defence! and does it not show!

2-0 down after a few minutes! we absolute crap and I think we all know we are.

we pay the wages of these wankers, and it is about time they gave up whatever they earned over christmas, and gave it to charity!

I am sure they wont, but lets face it guys, we are supporting an mega load of shit!!

No matter what we say, no matter how much we support them, they are total shite!we are the worst team in the premiership, and deserve nothing more than relegation.

I have supported them for over fourty years but enough is enough! fuck the lot of them! my support is now going to my local team! you can all say what bad luck we have, how we really try, but until the all useless wankers we call a team and I mean all! give up at least three weeks wages to charity, I will stop supporting a so called team, I have supported for most of my life! I have never in all my 52 years seen such a load of bollocks!

this is not a 'knee jerk'reaction, but a genuine giving up on the biggest load of dross we have seen in many a year! dont just get rid of Moyes, dump the whole fucking useless bunch of them!

Everton F.C ? sorry guys, but we are the laughing stock of british football! Yes, I am sure many of you will rally against me, but get real lads, we are Crap and relegation fodder!

Turning point Mikeo? Do you really think so? even if, and it is highly unlikely, we beat or even draw with the R.S., do you really thing it is a turning point?

Where are we going to be at the end of the saeson? we were a champions league team last season, we are struggling to be a championship team this season!

As I have said before, I have supported the blues for over fourty years, and I for one am sick and tired of excuses and good reasons why we keep losing!

our players are over rated and most definitely over paid! as I have said before, to regain my respect, all they have to do is give all they have 'earned' over the last 2 weeks to charity, and lets face it, they have actually earned fuck all, and my support is back with the team. Keep their ill gottens gains, and fuck them all! no longer will I purchase Everton goods, and I will never set foot in Goodison again, until we have a team worthy of the name Everton F.C.!

3-1 come on guys, argue with me! are we not the biggest load of shite to ever disgrace the premiership? last season ok, but this in no longer relevent!

we are crap the whole of football knows we are!

cue all the defensive replies! but they mean fuck all! we cannot change what we are,total bollocks!

Look at my previous posts gents! will still support the blues, even in the conference, just angry comments! however, still challenge you to deney any of my comments tonight!

ps will use my money to support local fooball until I am convinved otherwise!

Edited by bassman

I'm not angry, but i am very sad, having to watch the massive club that we are, being reduced to turning out a side, that couldnt beat a sunday league team.

We are being outfought, outrun, outplayed, and the sheer lack of any pride or professionalism running through the whole squad is painfull to watch.

Add to that the idiotic actions of two of our supposedly better players getting themselves sent off, really lets you know that they have no thoughts of the battle ahead, and just wanted out cos the goings too tough.

They are all playing like pussies and should fooked off, along with the manager.

The more i think of how they have played this seaon, is beginning to turn my sadness into anger. :angry:

Edited by toffeelicker

Guest fozzie22
I'm not angry, but i am very sad, having to watch the massive club that we are, being reduced to turning out a side, that couldnt beat a sunday league team.

We are being outfought, outrun, outplayed, and the sheer lack of any pride or professionalism running through the whole squad is painfull to watch.

Add to that the idiotic actions of two of our supposedly better players getting themselves sent off,  really lets you know that they have no thoughts of the battle ahead, and just wanted out cos the goings too tough.

They are all playing like pussies and should fooked off, along with the manager.

The more i think of how they have played this seaon, is beginning to turn my sadness into anger.  :angry:

Well said mate

The players who where sent off should,in a perfect world,never play for Everton again,but its not a perfect world,and we're deep in the shit now.

And the fact that 2 of our senior professionals got themselves sent off is inexcusable.

It strikes me as ironic that Spud and Chuckle are the main two in our so called "team" who put the effort in week in, week out.

They have the right mentality for an Everton side and only their commitment got them sent off.

The prick Poll was a bit too card happy imo and although both were rash and careless challenges neither were dangerous and should have merited final warnings each.

These guys showed the spirit to fight for the cause and for that I applaud them.

Tonights main "tossers" are Yobo (1st goal) trying to play Lurch offside, Valente (2nd goal) gobshite for not throwing a block at Gerard, and Weir (3rd goal) for missing the tackle against Sissy.

Guest fozzie22
It strikes me as ironic that Spud and Chuckle are the main two in our so called "team" who put the effort in week in, week out.

They have the right mentality for an Everton side and only their commitment got them sent off.

The prick Poll was a bit too card happy imo and although both were rash and careless challenges neither were dangerous and should have merited final warnings each.

These guys showed the spirit to fight for the cause and for that I applaud them.

Tonights main "tossers" are Yobo (1st goal) trying to play Lurch offside, Valente (2nd goal) gobshite for not throwing a block at Gerard, and Weir (3rd goal) for missing the tackle against Sissy.

Both cards were petulant..simple as that..if you're on a yellow already you dont go looking for trouble,both did and both got what they deserved i'm afraid.

These are the rules of modern day football,and i agree they where "nothing" bookings,they are in the laws of the game,and both culprits have been playing long enough to know that.