IGNORED

Best Team Lost On The Nite

Guest Reg Reagan

Guest Reg Reagan

It was clear that we were the better team than the shites were tonite! We had more possession and ball control than the RS had!

the beattie disallowed goal should have been given as beattie wasnt offside and there was no way neville and arteta both deserved to be sent off!

the Gerrard and Crouch goals should have not be given as they were both offside and the Sissy goal was just a fluke.

I had to say this that we were the best team on the nite and RS still have nothing on us!

It was clear that we were the better team than the shites were tonite! We had more possession and ball control than the RS had!

the beattie disallowed goal should have been given as beattie wasnt offside and there was no way neville and arteta both deserved to be sent off!

the Gerrard and Crouch goals should have not be given as they were both offside and the Sissy goal was just a fluke.

I had to say this that we were the best team on the nite and RS still have nothing on us!

How bitter can you be? You were played of the park and everyone that watched the match admitted so.

Maybe the beattie goal should have stood but to say crouch's and gerrards' goals were offsides that ridiculous. Cisse's goal was a masterclass and it was amazing. Although Sissoko did make a meal of it Neville challenge it deserved a yellow.

It's a shame that there wont be no derbies next season. Your team simply ain't good enough

you're going

DOwn

DOWn

DOWN!!!

Guest fozzie22

The gulf in class between the 2 clubs is imense,the shite won at a canter without breaking sweat to be honest.

Its going to be a hell of a struggle against relegation thats for sure.

Two stupid,petulant sendings off leaves us in the shit for the weekend,the ref was awful,but even so to make tackles like that where just daft.

I would have played bent instead of BT with the 4-5-1 formation,yes he's been shit,but he plays that system well,BT doesnt.

Reg.............You do talk a load of shit.

The last time anybody in this squad played like the footballers they are supposed to be and outplayed anyone, was against villa last season, good football good teamwork and lots of effort. THATS 40 GAMES AGO. WE HAVE NEVER OUTPLAYED OR BEEN THE BETTER SIDE SINCE.

We've earned a good Derby win last year and we earned 2 good draws at old trafford and here against chelse, but we have never BEEN THE BETTER SIDE or outplayed anyone.

We are not capable.

Valente is not up to Premiership level yet. His tackle was awful, leading to Crouch's goal.

Weir should had done better with his tackle against Cisse before scoring the goal.

BT should train his sharpness in front of goal. he had wasted many chances in front of goal this season.

But now seems the worrying part for us is the defence leaking goals.

A defender, 2 strikers and 1 battling midfielder need to brought in to Goodison in january.

we were shite, i'd hold my hands up and say liverpool looked a quality side last night, across the park.

we did have chances, beattie worked hard throughout and finally looks to have a bit of invention to his game

micky arteta was class for parts of the game, but got frustrated, and that led to the sending-off....

neville's sending-off was equally as stupid, but to be fair to him, he's worked tirelessly all game and had probably put in enough niggly challenges to warrant a couple of bookings anyway

HOWEVER

graham poll is a SHIT ref........

the beattie disallowed goal should've stood, and who knows what would've happened if it had counted....

as it is though, well done to the red shites, and thank f*ck we've finally seen the back of 2005

what do you mean what would have happend if Beatties goal had been counted?

we were 2-0 down at the time, wasn't it about 10 minutes before we actually scored? so we'd have had 10 extra minutes to go at them before half time.

come on, we were easily beaten, they worked hard and a couple of times looked half decent but we were played off the park by a better team.

The first goal was made by some good play between the shites where possibly yobo should have followed crouch when he made his run.

Can't remember the build up to the second now.

The third was down to Weir's flat footedness. if he'd been on his toes he wouldn't have been made to look a fool by cisse. to be honest I fully expected him to score as soon as he received the ball but had it been yobo to get past instead of weir it may have been different.

The ref was crap but I wouldn't say he helped either team, he made the game slow and boring by calling up every little thing. Neither players sending off was suprising, Sissoko did a great spring jump to catch the ref's eye on neville's tackle but it was a clumsy challenge and he'd had a few too many in the game. Arteta was looking wound up just before he got his first yellow, and never calmed down, he stuck his foot in and rightly got sent off for it. Were going to miss both players though.

better team won, we where outclassed. liverpool have been better than us for some years but derbys shouldnt be played in that fashion. We have always put up a fight and give it the dogs of war attitude, last nite was a fuckin joke. Liverpool took the foot of the pedal and still played us off the park. Embarrasin performance.

Nil satis nisi optimum my arse :)

I take it you never watched the game ? :lol: I thought liverpool played in second gear after the second goal, very worrying !