IGNORED

We're All Going On A European Tour...

Excellent result, and indeed an excellent season. We are probably now the 'best of the rest', and looking forward to a season involving European football.

However, now we have managed to establish ourselves again towards the top end, how do we break through and challenge the top 4? We certainly have the potential, new training facilities and academy about to be opened.

With a little investment we could get up there!!

lets get our banners ready and passports renewed!!!!

lets hope we dont fuck up this oppertunity again. lets hope we get into the group stages and buy alot of players this summer, boost our numbers with young and experienced players with both skill and strength.

if we are to do well in uefa cup next season then we need to buy.

Really cant wait for european football at Goodison !!

Lets hope we dont fuck it up , love us to get past the group stage this time

I think its definately possible once Moysey adds a few new faces (JOEY BARTON)to the squad pre season :P

Edited by CelticToffee

lets hope we dont fuck up this oppertunity again. lets hope we get into the group stages and buy alot of players this summer, boost our numbers with young and experienced players with both skill and strength.

if we are to do well in uefa cup next season then we need to buy.

Isnt that a bit of an Oxymoron?

Anyway hasnt it been moyes continueing policy over the last four years to buy young players. I think we just need to add a couple of key players and a squad players as weve got such a small squad

Anichebe and vaughan up front

Cahill, arteta fernandes (hopefully) johnson lescot yobo hibbert howard osman are all mid twenties, plus in any squad you need a few old heads to balance it out, theses a lot to be said for experince, look at the job Stubbs has done this season, yes hes only played a few games but has been there and done well when needed

Its going to be an interesting summer

Isnt that a bit of an Oxymoron?

Anyway hasnt it been moyes continueing policy over the last four years to buy young players. I think we just need to add a couple of key players and a squad players as weve got such a small squad

Anichebe and vaughan up front

Cahill, arteta fernandes (hopefully) johnson lescot yobo hibbert howard osman are all mid twenties, plus in any squad you need a few old heads to balance it out, theses a lot to be said for experince, look at the job Stubbs has done this season, yes hes only played a few games but has been there and done well when needed

Its going to be an interesting summer

yes it is but i meant that we need to buy both youth and experienced players. if thier 29/30 and have played in europe before (like phil neville for example) buy them coz thier experience will benefit us as a team and will benefit the younger players development.

yes it is but i meant that we need to buy both youth and experienced players. if thier 29/30 and have played in europe before (like phil neville for example) buy them coz thier experience will benefit us as a team and will benefit the younger players development.

I refer to my second paragraph :rolleyes:

Now were in this position theres no point going out and gettin ya Sean Davis's or Billy Jones or fkin Scott Brown ffs! we need to use the money wisely,

Nugent - He is most likey to come to us unless moyes doesn't want him, but id give him a go

If we dont get Nugent then we should have a look at this lad.

Nikola Zigic from la liga who I think, is bigger than Crouch and will get goals from both head and feet a good strong target man defo worth a look.

Fernandes - Quality player will be one of the best if he gets his fitness up, he has everything a footballer would want IMO.

Barton - He would give our midfield that bite and even more creative and wont cost to much, quality signing.

Left Winger ( Osman Isnt Good Enough ) - D Allesandro if possible! or even Bentley would do a great job there if we could get him.

We would also like a leftback but I think when Valente is back he will prove to be a good signing.

The Future Looks Bright For Us!

Possible team:

Howard

Hibbo Yobo Lescott Valente

Fernandes

Arteta Barton Cahill D Allesandro

A.J

^^^ Possibly one of the most creative midfield's in the premiership IMO!

Or

Howard

Hibbo Yobo Lescott Valente

Arteta Fernandes Barton D Allesandro

Nugent A.J

I Cant Wait For The Summer!!! LETS AV A WIN SATURDAY LADS!!!

Edited by Blue4Ever