IGNORED

Sunderland Vs Everton

jared

EASILY ??????

Reg, is the Everton you watch on the bloody Playstation?

No games for us are EASY!

We've got a dodgy defence and no bite up front so what we need is LUCK.

We've not had much of that so far this season so it's back to basics for us I reckon.

Get 'em back to 4-5-1 and we might stop the rot.

Guest fozzie22
hmmmm if Sunderland ever thought they could win a second game in the premier league then this weekend would be it.

Yes i agree........

And given the parsuty of our squad who the hell will play?? :lol:

Teflon on the right hand side of midfield?

Couldnt be any worse i suppose.

Edited by fozzie22

I expect the team for this game will be

Martyn

Hibbo, Koldrub (if fit if not Weir), Yobo, Valente

Osman, Davies, Cahill, Kilbane

Mcfadden, Beattie.

bench, Wright, Ferrari, Li Tie, Bent, no idea for the last space.

Half time bring on Bent on the right with his pace (or put Mcfadden on the eright) in place of Osman and continue the attacking football.

HAVE to go for 4-4-2 and attack can't play worried that the defence won't do there job (like we did in the Liverpool game). Get the ball out to the wing and cross the ball in. Also have to pass the ball instead of pumping up field for Beattie. Get the ball on the floor and pass it aroung.

Even with the injuries and bans we SHOULD be able to win this game. I think this will go a long way to deciding our future for the rest of the season.

Win and will give the lads the push they need to get another 3 points on Monday lose and they will start believing that they will be going down.

3 v 1 lose with PISTONE scoring

If were struggling bring Li Tie on, he can't do any worse than anyone else out there and he's been sitting in his seat watching this shite for months now surely he must be more eager than anyone to get out there and show everyone that's he's up to the job of playing in the premiership!

Plus surely he won't get another work permit when his runs out seeing as he hasn't played in 2 years! He's also had only about 3 or 4 caps for China in that time due to injury!

I don't think he's that great but it'd be nice to see him again! he was one player that always seemed to give 100%.