IGNORED

Chelsea

Droobie

Well, Chelski have nothing to play for but pride... however we're looking to secure 5th spot. Bolton are chasing, but they're playing Villa who are looking to overtake Blackburn. As I sees it, we're playing for extra transfer funds here.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0-0 fairly dull game the boys work there ass's of and defend like lions. Chelsea dont care much as they will probly rest a few players but keep enough fire power on the pitch to keep there home recored in tact. Howard will get his recored for the most clean sheets in a season at everton going even with the great nevile southall witch cant be a bad return for your first season.

fernandes to hit the bar with a screaming 45 yard van basten volley :lol:

We could do it.A 1-0 win with Chelsea already thinking of the cup,and pressure off our lads .We should go at em!I don´t think we´ll see A.J. as to risk futher injury would be pointless,get him in and operated on A.S.A.P.Vaughn and Anichebe up front.They were great on Sat,especailly Vaughn.Great business getting them signed .Europe here we come!

Good to see so much optimism on the board today.You bunch off miserable swine!If we were ever going to beat Chelsea now is the perfect chance.1-0 THE MIGHTY EVERTON! And don´t bother with your "I´m a realist ".I´m not arsed!A bit of faith and belief goes a long way! :baaasmiley:

I say Chelsea 3 - 1 Everton and Spurs to finish 5th in the league :(

3-1 chels. .... spurs 5th

Is there an echo in here :lol: ?

Both wrong anyway....we're gonna take them out no problem! 4-1 Everton. Seriously. Mac's fabled buttfucking is upon us!

Edited by MikeO

2-1 everton

arteta to score first long range free kick or shot quite early.

Then drogba about 5 mins after chelsea control the game but cant find a goal

BT comes on as a sub last couple of mines a cross from fernades and BT heads in.

line up

howard

Neville, yobo, stubbs, lescott

osman, carsley, Fernandes, Arteta

Vaughan, Anchiebe

Subs

Turner

Naysmith

Hibbert

BT

McFadden

This is it boys, I have been wrong all season, and I am thinking that I may as well get hung for a sheep as a lamb......

Everton to win 4-1

My last chance to salvage any form of credibility. Not that I had much to start with.

ATB

Mac

As every week (and nearly every post) I'm in the "Beattie to score" camp. I think this could prove the game that he does it. Why the hell not. go out there and get us one Beatts, leave with your head held high! On another note this game for me depends on the United game for them, If they lose that then they'l come after us all guns blazing. I'm still remaining confident frm the weekend so I'm going for a 1-2 robbing by the REAL blues!!

Has he really made over 30 apearences???

No he cant of?

Can he???

In his deffence Moyes brings him on when theres not much he can do, Im going to stop arguing his case now, this is the last thread where I go on about him, end now.

Cant be healthy

Edited by Dunny the Blue

Bugger me, its not like we can say he hasnt been given the chances then. Ah well I wish him all the best at another club, unless Moyes decides to keep him through what could be a very difficult campaign next year, 5 strikers wouldnt hurt, what with europe an all.

Oh bollocks I said I wasnt gona mention him again, ok, startin from ..... NOW!!

He'd end up owing the club money :P .

LOL....good one... but seriouly i feel BT should have been given more playing minutes on the field.

Yes he could have started 15 games....but coming in during the last 10-15-20 minutes does not help. It takes about 10-15 minutes for him to fall into the right gear and most instances the games are over long before he went into the right gear!

So lets keep him one more season as we are gonna have a long season next year, give him more time on the field. We may need his aerial power when we play in Europe.....