IGNORED

Manuel Fernandes Deal Unlikely

I reckon david moyes should take a further look dosnt matta how much he is its better than having leon shit osman in the middle when u can have fernandes thats why he does no suceed he dosent know how to buy players

I reckon david moyes should take a further look dosnt matta how much he is its better than having leon shit osman in the middle when u can have fernandes thats why he does no suceed he dosent know how to buy players

I agree but hardly anyone else will

Guest blueboy122

I do not think benfica would get 12 million of any body i think that this price 12 million is just what has been thrown around to see if any body would pay it i think if we buy it will be for 4-6 million plus andy van der meyde

^^ haha, if VDM didnt get involved in drinking he may have been a decent player for us..

I do not think benfica would get 12 million of any body i think that this price 12 million is just what has been thrown around to see if any body would pay it i think if we buy it will be for 4-6 million plus andy van der meyde

I wish that was Alan back on the forum telling us a deal in progress maybe.. :P

Edited by Blue4Ever

No way is Moyes going to pay 12m for him and no way are Benfica going to half their asking price ....

As for VDM I don't think Benfica would want him and we should just let him go for anything we get offered. And Osman can be a good player at times, just that he gives the Ball away alot on some occasions ....

this deal is not gonna happen, My mate was on the lash last weekend with stubbsy & he said, 'we dont have the money for manny & that spanish twat is waiting in the wings for him.' nuff said. Another redshite theft.

I don't think he'll go to Liverpool, I don't think I could bare it either. But I think he coming to us, there's a better chance of the UK winning the Eurovision.

one thing i can say tho that leaves me in hope they havnt said an offiacial no??

i mean he has no connection to the club now they could have said weve sent him back to portugal.

its just nice to know there tryin there best and thats all they can do an if it doesnt work then.

ow well we tried move on!:)

• 4 weeks later...
Has anyone else seen reports that a third part own a stake of Manny and are preventing his move to the premiership...? There is something on the BBC Sport gossip column but not seen anything else on this...

There is a bit in todays Daily Express about it . It just says that he has given up on playing in the Premiership because of the "issues of his third party ownership" pushing the price upto £12 million and so pricing him out of a move

Goes onto say us & Pomoey have now "moved on"

And Portugal is one of those countries where the rules are much more relaxed about that kind of thing (third party ownership). GSA is apparently connected to Pini Zahavi, the superagent who was mentioned in the Stevens report. I was reading an article from last November about him earlier today, and GSA came up in passing. This article, in fact: http://observer.guardian.co.uk/osm/story/0,,1956513,00.html

Edited by JD in DC

• 2 weeks later...

i think manny would be a great addition, he's not exactly 12mil worth of player, but with his age he is a good investment... as bleak as it looks i think Moyes should put in an offer something around the region of 8mill, he has been tried and tested with out lads, and he has done pretty well :)

would love this lad here but according to this website west ham are in for him (like every player we are after in the papers)

http://football-forever.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32219

I'm fed up reading about West Ham linking themself with every player ever registered to the Premiership. Doesn't seem to matter if they actually put a bid in, some spokesperson comes out and declares they're in for him anyway. I hope they spend up and go down next season.