IGNORED

Darren Bent

Moyes will not pay silly money for Nugent end of!

Bent I don't rate and for 10mil I'd go hunting around europe for someone better personally. I also dont think we will see anything like 10mil spent on a striker when we have other positions requiring attention plus plenty of squad padding to be carried out.

if its 8 million then we shouldnt pay that he is worth about 3-4 and he aint got long in his contract so just wait for that imo. 8 million can get u a quality player I dont think Nugent is " quality " he's a good player and id like him here but 8 million can get a class player if we look around.

Guest blueboy122

i am glad some people have seen the light. This is the sort of striker we need strong pace powerful player is darren bent much prefer him to nugent i would only be happy if we got nugent for 2-3 million which i think they should except considering that he will not sign a new contract and will go for free next season!!

I'd wonder what the fuck was going through Moyes' mind if we got Darrent Bent tbh. I don't rate him in the slightest. It would be an almighty fuck up on Moyes part IMO, Royle offered Bent to us while he was still at Ipswich and Moyes turned him down, and now he'd be paying quadruple the price for him.

Anyway, waste of money.

I'd wonder what the fuck was going through Moyes' mind if we got Darrent Bent tbh. I don't rate him in the slightest. It would be an almighty fuck up on Moyes part IMO, Royle offered Bent to us while he was still at Ipswich and Moyes turned him down, and now he'd be paying quadruple the price for him.

Anyway, waste of money.

Spot on. I thinks hes shite as well cant see what people rave about him for?

There is a fact that can't be denied, the lad scores goals. Having said that, too much money IMO. We currently have two very exciting prospects who would do the same for us given a decent run in the side.

ATB

Mac

There is a fact that can't be denied, the lad scores goals. Having said that, too much money IMO. We currently have two very exciting prospects who would do the same for us given a decent run in the side.

ATB

Mac

Its never going to happen is it, lts be honest, as mac points out V & V have just signed up and if we get rid of BT we will only be looking for a tall hold up type merchant

Guest blueboy122

nope dont agree the lads record speaks for itself! He has been injured for how many months of the season has bagged lik 14 goals in a poor poor poor charlton side. I no we probs wont get him but i rate him very highley