IGNORED

We Finished 6th....!

So proud today. May only have spent about 25million building the squad but given the big boys serious games this season! if we could get those petty defeats and dropped points out the system god knows where we could be!

The highs

beating liverpool and drawing with them. pushing chelsea at home, beating the gunners, pushing the mancs, THAT arteta goal against bolton, the pompy second half and so many more...

The lows were the silly points we dropped and im just so sorry for beattie. he is a nice guy and i have been lucky enough to meet him a few times, i just wished he had had a bit of luck! could have been even better then!

Anyway im going to end on a positive note. I believe we are only a few plays short of being a real force next season. we have such a strong back bone and i cant wait! WERE ALL GOING ON A EUROPEAN TOUR!

I cant wait to see us in europe again. Although we didnt perform last time I still got a huge Buzz of it. I think we'll do quite well this year if we can get some solid experinced signings, as well as some fresh faced ones. And theres no Colina to fuck it up for us !!!

That atmosphere at the begining of the Villa Real game was unbelieveable

Fuckin Collina

Preston fan here - just like to say congratulations to you on your finishing position.

My dad and brother both claim to be Liverpoo fans so I've always had a soft spot for the Toffees. Added to that you've got the Moyesy factor and some great young players. If Nugent goes anywhere, I hope it's to you guys (although you're not exactly in need of a quality young striker at the moment).

Maybe he'll agree to stay with us and come and play for you lot in his "golden years". :P

Best of luck in Europe, I for one will be cheering you on.

PS. Sorry for the obnoxious font, it's become an addiction whenever I post on football forums :lol:

Preston fan here - just like to say congratulations to you on your finishing position.

My dad and brother both claim to be Liverpoo fans so I've always had a soft spot for the Toffees. Added to that you've got the Moyesy factor and some great young players. If Nugent goes anywhere, I hope it's to you guys (although you're not exactly in need of a quality young striker at the moment).

Maybe he'll agree to stay with us and come and play for you lot in his "golden years". :P

PS. Sorry for the obnoxious font, it's become an addiction whenever I post on football forums :lol:

Go introduce yourself, we will accept all kinds on here. Even people we are going to steal off.

ATB

Mac

Nice first post mate, you definitely stick around. I for one would like us to get Nugent. Seeing as we have you here, why don't you tell us your opinion of Nugent.

Nice first post mate, you definitely stick around. I for one would like us to get Nugent. Seeing as we have you here, why don't you tell us your opinion of Nugent.

He's honestly one of my favourite footballers currently playing (beaten only by probably Gattuso or Arteta).

He's the most spirited and passionate footballer I've ever seen play and he will be genuinely missed at PNE. He scores goals, he sets up a massive amount too. Not only that but he'll chase every ball, no matter which half he's in. He's got great dribbling skill, and a bemusing running style which I think gives him an extra yard (his legs whizz round really quickly but he has a ridiculously short stride).

He scores with his head, with the outside of his foot and even with his arse this season.

He's a great lad in person too and feels genuine gratitude to those who support him.

Proper down to Earth scouser and a proper English striker who plays for pride and glory rather than a pay packet.

Given a decent amount of service (we've had no midfield this year and he's still nearly got 20, you guys have Arteta and Cahill!) - he'll make double figures in his first Prem season definitely.

He's honestly one of my favourite footballers currently playing (beaten only by probably Gattuso or Arteta).

He's the most spirited and passionate footballer I've ever seen play and he will be genuinely missed at PNE. He scores goals, he sets up a massive amount too. Not only that but he'll chase every ball, no matter which half he's in. He's got great dribbling skill, and a bemusing running style which I think gives him an extra yard (his legs whizz round really quickly but he has a ridiculously short stride).

He scores with his head, with the outside of his foot and even with his arse this season.

He's a great lad in person too and feels genuine gratitude to those who support him.

Proper down to Earth scouser and a proper English striker who plays for pride and glory rather than a pay packet.

Given a decent amount of service (we've had no midfield this year and he's still nearly got 20, you guys have Arteta and Cahill!) - he'll make double figures in his first Prem season definitely.

I used to really love the thought of signing Nugent, then I went off him and now im slowly beginning to hope like mad we sign him. It would be good to sign him and let lard arse go (Beattie). Future number 9 if we signed Nugent? I think so

At last we have our obligitory gay on the forum, like I said go introduce yourself, like a good boy, and I will see you behind the staffroom at 14.00, bring your gym kit boy.

ATB

Mac

Did "Preston fan" not cover an introduction?

Do you want measurements or something? I mean you seem ecstatic about finally having "a gay" to torment.

If you can't say anything nice...

To other members - is this clown representative of the lot of you?

Good luck Toffees.

Welcome abroad pal...

Did "Preston fan" not cover an introduction?

Do you want measurements or something? I mean you seem ecstatic about finally having "a gay" to torment.

If you can't say anything nice...

To other members - is this clown representative of the lot of you?

Good luck Toffees.

Nice to have you on board, always nice when fans of teams who's players we are hoping to buy, drops in on the forum to give us an insit in to the player.

I would guess along with most on this forum, don't really know what Nugent is REALLY like, just the highlights we see and his goal scoring record.

From what you are saying he seem a great player and a great guy and will fit in well with the team Moyes is building.

How is Nugent on the injury front - does he miss many games?

Nice to have you on board, always nice when fans of teams who's players we are hoping to buy, drops in on the forum to give us an insit in to the player.

I would guess along with most on this forum, don't really know what Nugent is REALLY like, just the highlights we see and his goal scoring record.

From what you are saying he seem a great player and a great guy and will fit in well with the team Moyes is building.

How is Nugent on the injury front - does he miss many games?

Last season he did his cruciate and was really (dangerously) ill for a bit but this season I can't even remember him missing a game with a thigh strain. Because he throws himself around and he's such a threat he does get a few bad tackles thrown at him (especially against lower-end Championship teams :rolleyes: ) but he always gets up.

Some of his best moments are when he'll get tackled, look pissed off with himself for a second, then chase the ball until he gets it back. Last season this usually meant him fouling someone and getting a card but this season his tackling ability has really come on and more often than not he'll take the ball back and restart an attacking move.

In todays market what is a realistic price PNE would expect for him.??

Our manager's stuck 10m out there. He's far superior to Johnson, trust me. Apparently 8mil has been in the papers from Everton and I think Preston fans and the club would be happy with that. We can all see that he's a future England starter - he just hasn't got the career behind him to be worth more than 10mil in my opinion.

But then in today's market, where are all the decent English strikers? So who knows what the final figure will be...