IGNORED

Owen

Guest blueboy122

Guest blueboy122

It says on the everton website that we have been linked to owen. I never knew this his name hasnt even been metioned on here so were has the story come from?? Anyway would you take owen over bent defoe or nugent?

It says on the everton website that we have been linked to owen. I never knew this his name hasnt even been metioned on here so were has the story come from?? Anyway would you take owen over bent defoe or nugent?

I would take Nugent over the aging and over the hill Owen anyday. Owen though he was the big I am, went to Spain and became a nobody...guess what, he is still a nobody and can't see why he is in the England squad when he has not played for donkey years!!

Guest blueboy122

but mark it says that we are still intrested in him so were has this come from?

I still would take darren bent over them all or defoe would be happy wit either of them

i mentioned going for him yesterday, id sex wee more than once if we got him tbh.

class player, dont care if hes been out for a while, still a damn good player.

£9mil is a snip for a class striker, maybe is alot like AJ but that could be a possitive, both running for every ball, chasing it down.

I would take Nugent over the aging and over the hill Owen anyday. Owen though he was the big I am, went to Spain and became a nobody...guess what, he is still a nobody and can't see why he is in the England squad when he has not played for donkey years!!

he scored something like 17 goals and was always on the bench, thats not bad going. hes been out since the world cup, not exaclly donkeys years.

see wee - jizz - cum - ejaculation liquid - sperm (what ever you want to call it lol)

for me it has to be owen, goal scoring record is imense for both club and country.

he has scored 7 in 15 games for newcastle, just think how long he has been out aswell, not bad going.

but mark it says that we are still intrested in him so were has this come from?

I still would take darren bent over them all or defoe would be happy wit either of them

The papers are putting 2 + 2 together and getting 5 is all. Moyes felt he needed to clarify the situation to the fans by saying we don't want him because he's too similar to AJ.

Id love to see Mikey Owen here, loads of european expererience, England international, quite injury prone but hell of a gal return considering. May be rather pricey though, if 9mil is his price then the other alternatives must be top runners.

Did'nt know he had an eye for the Gals, i thought he was happily Married. :D:D

Guest blueboy122

Bent or Defoe Dont no which one i have been debating about who is the better player wit my m8s i am going to go for bent just because of his strength and heading abiltity both world class finishers