IGNORED

Paul Jewell

thing is though this thing with west ham is all sour grapes. they all come out of the woodwork now west ham are safe. if they got relegated nothing would be done.

anything for attention these people will do.

Ocourse they wouldnt have done anything if they had gone down, thats the whole point. They wanted them RELEGATED, so if it woul have happened naturally then there would have been nothing to do.

He probably can't stand Dave Whelan for another season.

Gets on my tits Whelan , bet he dosen't take action against Wesh Ham now Wigan are safe. Tit.

Then you would lose your bet. All four of them are still sounding a united front, and now they've apparently gotten Boro's backing for their cause too.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id...113&cc=5901

Someone correct me if I'm wrong,

Teves - Illegal signing, as in he shouldnt have played for the club as he was inelagable. How can Liverpool have sorted out the whole Masherano thing and yet because West Ham are involved in the dog fight then the bottom clubs decide to have a bitch cos its unfair, its unfair your team played shit! Get over it. I loved the fact that it was Tevez waging war on the premiership with his one man band, goal scoring machanics!!

The FA must have realised that the Mascherano deal was dodgy as it took them ages to sort out, so surely they should have suspected the Tevez and dealt with it there and then.

Teams have been deducted points for fielding ineligible players, West Ham also admitted it, so I think a mere 5.5 million fine is a cop out. The teams relegated are losing a hell of a lot of money, is it 30 million? So West Ham have actually got 25 million although they fielded an ineligible player. Now look at other teams who have done that, AFC Wimbledon were deducted 12 points, although it was eventually 3 and also Bury were thrown out of the FA cup for similiar wrong doings. Now how can that be fair? It seems one rule for the Premiership and another for the other leagues. Also don't forget one of the main reasons we stayed up a couple of years was because 'Boro were deducted points for not playing a game when, apparently, all the players were sick or injured. Think it's a complete joke to be honest that West Ham have got off to lightly as I don't see much happening with them now.

I heard somewhere that when Liverpool took Mascherano they also bought out the third party that owned him at the same time. IF that's true (and it could be shite, but I don't know), then they wouldn't have been breaking any rules by playing him.

AFC Wimbledon was originally deducted 18 points, BTW, a penalty that the FA said publicly was excessive when they reduced it to 3. However, Altrincham was also deducted 18 points for the same infraction last season (fielding an ineligible player) and the sanction against them was upheld on appeal, even though it would have left them relegated from the conference had outside circumstances not saved them. Just another example of politics and BS trumping fairness. West Ham and Wimbledon have political clout at their respective competition levels, Altrincham doesn't.