IGNORED

F A Cup Final

Fa cup final weekend draws near as the home of football, the new wembley

Should be a good afair with the top 2 in the country fighting it out

Personally I love Fa Cup day with all the build up and hype, with the BBC showing previous fa cup finals

Stumbled across 83/84 season review on Sky3 last night....think I'll probably spend a couple of hours from 3.00 on Saturday going through the DVD frame by frame to see if I can spot myself in the crowd, far more fun :D .

Hate to post anything remotely pro-red but saw on another forum that...

"UEFA have decided this year to hold a third place play-off for the Champions League...they're calling it the FA Cup final."

Again I apologise but I thought it was quite clever :unsure: .

another one of those RS jokes:

the AIG on manures top means Almost In Greece

and MUFC means Manchester United Flights Cancelled

thought they where smart tbh.

going to be a good game on saturday, can see manure winning it as ch£l$ki havent got many fit players, they may have to have the keeper hilario on the bench as a striker

WHAT A BIG PILE OF CRAP the final was. All that hype and then , well, nothing! Have to be honest I half expected it to be dire. I dearly wish a "smaller" team with some spirit reaches the final next year, preferably 2 "smaller" teams.

AND.... I'm not convinced that the new Wembley is all its cracked up to be. Finals of old had a certain grandeur about them, the old Wembley just oozed class, even on the telly. The new Wembley didnt seem that special to me, infact you couldve told me it was the millenium stadium in Cardiff and I wouldve believed it. Sterile, No character, thats what it seemed like to me. I'm still annoyed that its full of red seats. Thats just wrong, whatever happened to neutrality?

RANT OVER!!

WHAT A BIG PILE OF CRAP the final was. All that hype and then , well, nothing! Have to be honest I half expected it to be dire. I dearly wish a "smaller" team with some spirit reaches the final next year, preferably 2 "smaller" teams.

AND.... I'm not convinced that the new Wembley is all its cracked up to be. Finals of old had a certain grandeur about them, the old Wembley just oozed class, even on the telly. The new Wembley didnt seem that special to me, infact you couldve told me it was the millenium stadium in Cardiff and I wouldve believed it. Sterile, No character, thats what it seemed like to me. I'm still annoyed that its full of red seats. Thats just wrong, whatever happened to neutrality?

RANT OVER!!

Unfortunately this is the now and future, high prices, corporate hospitality and all that bollocks , removing the soul from the game

The press and media believe these games are there for them alone and the people who it is for are forgoten THE FANS

The same can be said for the CL final, 18000 tickets is fookin ridiculous, so what happens, people will travel there without, get fleeced by touts and general fucked over

I felt gutted for all those fans who'd payed good money to go to wembley (Manchester to London, not cheap!) and then made to suffer watching that!!! the opening stages I actually couldnt believe it was the FA cup final!!! I dont think I'd have been able to contain my frustration if I was there!!! An utter farce!!! As you say Zed it looks like this is the future of football, No real underdog, just money in the bank.