IGNORED

Prince Harry

Banned from going to Iraq.

Anyone else think this is a farce? Don't get me wrong I understand he'll be more of a target than most & other soldiers are going to be put in added danger working alongside him. However why was he & other royals allowed to join the forces if this is going to be the case? It doesnt take a genius to work out if a royal goes to war he / she is going to be a prized target!

I think he should be ashamed collecting his "officers" pay cheque while 4 of my mates & my cousins boyfriend are out there risking their lives for a regular soldiers pay!!

its a hard one to call i think.

he says he want to go, they say it will put his group at risk (its a war zone to start with so there is quite a bit of risk anyway!)

but he would be target number one, i couldnt see him lasting a week before being killed out there.

but he would be target number one, i couldnt see him lasting a week before being killed out there.

Killed out right would have been a hell of a lot better for him than to have been captured!

Like most young people,he probably thought nothing would happen to HIM if he went.

Big adventure and all that.But as Iran seem to be getting more involved with the

situation....if he were taken hostage and they were implecated,it could spiral into a

war with Iran!We can't ever win the one were fighting at the moment,would just mean the

pointless slaughter of more of our soldiers.

Hell he might even be killed by friendly fire......which would result in the Queen smacking

Bush in his big stupid mouth...and declearing war on the USA.

So I'm just glad Harrys NOT going!

Hell he might even be killed by friendly fire......which would result in the Queen smacking

Bush in his big stupid mouth...and declearing war on the USA.

...(with apologies to JD, Joe and thinman.)..so there's an up-side to it then :D !

Not sending him is the right move for the good of the troops already there. He will attract to much extra attention & flak to our troops, im glad he wants to go & do his part but i know i wouldn't want him out there next to me cause his presence would encourage attacks on our forces. & god knows we have already lost enough people out there.