IGNORED

Oguchi Onyewu "gooch"

hahahaha gooch. on jackass they explain what a "gooch" is, its the point between your crack and your balls lol

but if he cant get into the newcastle back 4 then he must be really shit

Edited by Everton Lad

hahahaha gooch. on jackass they explain what a "gooch" is, its the point between your crack and your balls lol

but if he cant get into the newcastle back 4 then he must be really shit

I have two other names for that bit of our anatomy.......

Notchya - It's notchya arse and it's notchya balls

Smelly Bridge - self explanitary that one.

Sorry for going off topic, but Gooch can go fuck himself, not even played many games for USA.

ATB

Mac

I've also heard it referred to as a HUB (Hairy Underneath Bit)..

back on track.. I personally think he'd be a good addition for this season, he has a lot of european experience from Liege, reasonably good reputation in USA and could help with marketing.. same principle applies to Beasley who's loan has just expired at city and he returned to PSV.

I think Gooch just lacks experience. He had a fairly good World Cup but struggled at Newcastle. The transition from Belgium to England is big. He has the size and physical aspect to be a solid defender. I think he would be worth getting at a reasonable price. Both Chelsea and Real Madrid showed interested before he went to Newcastle I believe. As far as Beasley he is way too inconsistent. He has games where he is really impressive and games where he is no where to be found.