IGNORED

What Is The Most Wicked Thing You Have Done For Revenge?

Louis

There are many levels of revenge, which relate directly to the level of the perceived damage caused.

If a mate let's you down over something silly, call his house pretending to be the Police and mention something he would rather the police didn't know and request he attends the local nick, foer an interview.

If it is someone you share a house with (students), Collect the biggest pile of dog shit you can, bag it and freeze it. Then place it strategically in their room, nice and hidden. Allow nature to do it's thing.

If a woman is unfaithful - superglue her tits to each other while she is sleeping.

Anything more serious than these silly little examples, a baseball bat, a wheely bin and the element of surprise is a potent mixture.

ATB

Mac

I once murdered Noel Edmunds in his sleep, cut his body up into small pieces, fed it through a mincer and sold it to the Pedigree Chum factory. I then made a fully operational robotic model, attached a smug sanctimonious grin and got him a job on Channel 4. Wasn't revenge though....just hated the twit B) .

i knew someone who he and his mate had this massive fight (they're normally bezzies) so a like a revenge one of em shoved a piece of chewing gum up his ass for a few seconds then put it back in the packet and offered it to him as a peace offereing so that they could talk.

the other guy tried it and he was chewing on it for like 2 hours.

"If it is someone you share a house with (students), Collect the biggest pile of dog shit you can, bag it and freeze it. Then place it strategically in their room, nice and hidden. Allow nature to do it's thing."

Thats a bloody winner that Mac!!!! Ill keep it fresh in the memory for any insidants i disagree with.

On the same lines, heard this on the radio.

Some women broke up with her boyefriend for cheeting on her. Before she left his flat she took a carton of milk, emptied half of it and then punctured it for added effect, proped open one of the ceiling tiles in the kitchen roof, stook it up there and replaced the tile. Nice!!!! nothin worse than gone off milk!!!

Not seen it, but heard a fave ozzy one is to place Prawn Shells behind the suitors hub caps.

A day of sunshine & the stink isnt very friendly, with in most cases I believe the victim often taking days to work out where that damned smell is coming from.

Cant think of any major revenge acts performed by moia, Lots of practical jokes.

i was 14, i girl in liked poured whiskey over my back in the park before i went home. mum was not impressed, thinkin ive been on the booze at 14 behind her back.

the next monday at school she got a serious case of mayowater bombs on the way home. messy,. very messy!

i was 14, i girl in liked poured whiskey over my back in the park before i went home. mum was not impressed, thinkin ive been on the booze at 14 behind her back.

the next monday at school she got a serious case of mayowater bombs on the way home. messy,. very messy!

whats a mayo water bomb ( am i right in guessing you sub water in a balloon for mayo)

I remember in school a girl tried to embarras me, I took a bottle of shampoo in the next day and poured it over her grease head

I got suspended. Seen her years later working in a chippy when I was about 25, I said " your doing well for yourself HAHAHAHAHAHA" and walked out. ( I used to be nasty) I generally confront people when I have a grevience

Definately, I heard that and it did make me balk.

Anway, not that I have ever done these, but here are a few to get your own back on losers...

1) Put Immac into their hair gel or mousse...works a charm and in 15 minutes flat they are as good as bald!

2) Carefully remove the labelling on some umpa-lumpa juice style fake tan, and replace it into their facial moisturiser...

3) Visit their house, and clean the inside of the rim of their toilet with their toothbrush...

etc...etc..etc...

You get the idea...I don't condone these, I don't even know if they work...but they may be worth a try...IN THEORY OF COURSE!