IGNORED

Uefa Cup

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't it just be quicker to just write a letter? :huh:

Metallist Kharkov....How many members does the forum have?

Is there more than one forum for your fans?

About 300 members, but daily active about 10-15. They have some other forums, but this one is more comprehensive and perhaps friendlier than others. Folks there are of from the high school to a college graduate age, but some are in their late 30th. And as I mention before English is not their strongest trade, so please do not be offended when they ask you about the hooligan fans that may be coming to Kharkov. I am sure that they meant Ultras.

Vitaly K.

Metallist Kharkov has your team got any players we need to worry about? tall center backs, quick strikers?

I'd say Nvoha and specially Zeze are the quickest in the front line. They are not that toll, but plenty quick. Also midfielder from Brazil Edmar is a capable force. Defensively I woul pay attention to a toll and physical Papa Guye (sp) and Goncharzhik (sp) who has a powerful strike and plays for a Polish national team. All in all the team is quite capable to make some noise, but I would in no way place them on the same level with the Everton. However if you are not careful enough, we will make some Liverpool people very sad.

Hi there!

I hope you all are well. :)

So, does anybody know what the price for the tickets on the oncoming game Everton vs Metalist is going to be?

Are there any special sectors for supporters of away team at your stadium? I don't want to shout out "METALIST" when everyone around me is shouting out something else, you know... And shouting "G-O-A-L" might be not that pleasant experience at all :D

Also I'd like to know if it is possible to buy the tickets on the match day right before the game or is it better to book them online in advance?

Could you also advise me of the prices for meal, drinks etc? Are there any places in your city you can recommend? I am looking forward to your answers.

Thanks

P.S: Sorry for my poor English

Edited by Metalist

Hi there!

I hope you all are well. :)

So, does anybody know what the price for the tickets on the oncoming game Everton vs Metalist is going to be?

Are there any special sectors for supporters of away team at your stadium? I don't want to shout out "METALIST" when everyone around me is shouting out something else, you know... And shouting "G-O-A-L" might be not that pleasant experience at all :D

Also I'd like to know if it is possible to buy the tickets on the match day right before the game or is it better to book them online in advance?

Could you also advise me of the prices for meal, drinks etc? Are there any places in your city you can recommend? I am looking forward to your answers.

Thanks

P.S: Sorry for my poor English

hi mate,

not sure off the prices of the tickets yet, booking your ticket online would be the best option as you are then garanteed a seat, but its all down to how many fans you have flying over really.

Places to eat, their is a McDonalds takeaway, average meal £4. Subway(sandwich parlor)£3, but round the stadium their are a lot of chip shops, so is easy place to get food, prices inside stadium are quite hefty, £3 for a hotdog, £1.50 for fizzy drinks, can't remember how much ale is, its chang beer.

And their is an away end for you Metalist fans to sit at. but it would be ok if we all sat together because you would never be shouting G-O-A-L, you may be shouting O-W-N G-O-A-L, but theirs no way you r strikers are getting past Yobo and Lescott.

OK I've been doing some homework on the Russian language and have been able

to translate a couple of things,that make pleasent and encouraging reading.

For example,the name Leagues leading goalscorer ......... Oleksandr Hladky (Kharkiv 13 goals).

Roughly translates to...leading goalscorer...Oleksandr Hladky( Oliver Hardy)

His striking partner is one...Stainslav Laurialz(Stan Laurel)

Now I don't know about you boys...but with the lads Laurel and Hardy up front!

Can't see Lescott and Yobo having a sleeples night before the game.

True or otherwise that's genius 250!

The other problem for their fans Liam is that it looks like they need a visa which can take five weeks to arrive. Unfair, surely there should be some way round it for circumstances like this.

I agree mate but it's occasions like this where the system could and would be abused to get into the gold mine that is Great Britain!!

No disrespect ment.

Its not fair for foreingers but if the players can get over here without fuss then so can the fans and if we can get over there without fuss then so can they.

Josh,

That fuss is creation of their own goverment. Ukraine is still emerging from the shadow of the communizm. And the communizm as you may remember was an iron steel fence society. Besides, not to many can afford to make a trip over to Liverpool. The cost would run over 6 month of their wages. Very sad indeed.

Vitaly K.

Hi all people who love Everton!

I think the big battle will be on the playing field on the 25th day of September, needless to say of our tight reply in October. Your football team should prove its qualification.

I should say our Metallist team is not a present for you. Think of it!

Igor from Kharkov

You may sing aloud, it doesn't help you, our boys will dispassionately hear your songs, but do their part.

I think the score will be 1:1 at Goodison park.

But seriously, I would like to ask you who is the best player in Everton now, on your opinion. And what the strongest side of your team? Defensing, forwarding, playmaking or half-backing?

You may sing aloud, it doesn't help you, our boys will dispassionately hear your songs, but do their part.

I think the score will be 1:1 at Goodison park.

But seriously, I would like to ask you who is the best player in Everton now, on your opinion. And what the strongest side of your team? Defensing, forwarding, playmaking or half-backing?

Believe me mate it does, the intimidating atmosphere inside our ground is respected & feard by managers & players throughout the premier league & has been known to make a difference to the way our players play on many occasions!!.

Our best player is Mikel Arteta who is a very skillfull attacking midfielder. We are as a team very strong in defence with experienced international players at senior & U21 level in all positions. At the moment our midfield is slightly weakened with the loss of Tim Cahill but we have plenty of quality and a variety of players who can come off the bench and change the way we are playing. Up front we have 2 proven goal scorers who are very quick and can finish.

Overall we have a good team but our main strength is the spirit & understanding between the players, we play together as a group & work very hard for eachother.

Thank you for this detailed information. Let the strongest win!

In our team I like Rykun, the best midfielder and playmaker in Ukraine on my opinion. The strongest side of our team is a midfielding, I would like so to say.

We have two reliable goalkeepers, I don't know who from them will take part in the match.

I am worried something about the backing in our team. They may lose courage. But I hope for the best. And our forwards should say their word, at last.

In any case we should overcome your football boys in the sports struggle and also the outstanding atmosphere of your stadium.

Igor