IGNORED

Fool

Nil Satis

one of the girls i hang round with said the other day "isnt wales a city in england?" :mellow:

and my cousin (RS) was in the pub watching the final and he said some woman stood up and shouted when AC got their second goal "STUPID SPANISH BASTARDS"

and my cousin (RS) was in the pub watching the final and he said some woman stood up and shouted when AC got their second goal "STUPID SPANISH BASTARDS"

She was reffereing to the Liverpool players

The truth is that that was not the real contestant. The contestant in the picture was given a differant question. Wheras the event is actually true. A USA mother of two used all three lifelines on the first question and then answered with an elephant.

So... there really is a fool. But she isen't the real one.

The truth is that that was not the real contestant. The contestant in the picture was given a differant question. Wheras the event is actually true. A USA mother of two used all three lifelines on the first question and then answered with an elephant.

So... there really is a fool. But she isen't the real one.

So you're suggesting we believe that she asked the audience (who presumably voted 100 to 0 for moon) and still decided that an elephant was bigger? I can't believe I've wasted thirty seconds of my life replying to this.

Good grief, try reading it. Right at the top.

Dumbo and Dumber

Claim: Game show contestant cannot correctly determine which is larger: an elephant or the moon.

Dumb and Dumber's about right :rolleyes: .

Edited by MikeO

Read the green. It talks about the real woman. It means that the person in the picture was FALSE.

For the last time....very slowly.

They are telling you an urban myth, as it has been circulated, after having explained at the very beginning that it is a lie, a fabrication, complete bollocks that no-one with half a brain would fall for in the first place. It never happened, to that woman or any other. If you still believe it to be true after reading that it's an invention, a scam...pretend....made up, then I'd suggest you're in no position to laugh at anyone elses stupidity.

Does anyone have a brick wall I can bang my head against?

Case closed.

Edited by MikeO