IGNORED

Rhino Pays A Visit

As for returning to Goodison - Unsworth admits the place still holds a special place in his heart, and it always will.

He continues: "Just walking in now, you still get tingles walking across the pitch - its a special place and it always will be.

"The lads have done tremendous (this season) I am made up for them. I still speak to a number of the players and the back room staff and I think we have kicked on this year in terms of moving the club forward to a position where its base now is the top ten and above every year. I think David Moyes and has done a smashing job."

Lovely that he says, "..we have kicked on this year..."

Still one of us! Top bloke.

"Just walking in now, you still get tingles walking across the pitch

Tell you what if I was on the ground staff....I'd get the underground heating system

checked out.Speaking from within the power industry.......there could well be a short

circuit going on there :o

As for Unsworth more of a true Evertonian...than a great Evertonian!No one could

fail to notice his devotion to this(his)club.

Unsworth was one of the great servants of the club who played for the club because he loves the club!

It's a sad state of affair now-a-days (god I must sound old saying that! when everything to do with the game is money and/or business driven.

Unsworth: Top bloke!

Am I the only one who thinks he is a pussy whipped faggot, the whole Aston Villa thing made me questioned the way he conducts his life, and who wears the bollocks in their house.

Loved him as a player, but I do think he needs to get his balls out of his wife's purse and back where they belong.

ATB

Mac

Am I the only one who thinks he is a pussy whipped faggot, the whole Aston Villa thing made me questioned the way he conducts his life, and who wears the bollocks in their house.

Loved him as a player, but I do think he needs to get his balls out of his wife's purse and back where they belong.

ATB

Mac

I cannot believe youve just said that when you're a pussy whipped bitch

Yes, Yes I am. But I don't pretend to be anything other than what I am. His shame was public and well reported, mine is well hidden in the family which is TT.

ATB

Pussy Whipped.

:o Have i been asleep for 10 years and missed something. ????

Oh that, yeah remember now, isnt that the shortest spell at a club for a tranfer in and then straight out without playing a game. ???? wife was homesick was'nt she, i think he just used that as an excuse, it was him that wanted to come back.

Had just signed the deal when he heard Everton wanted him back and the rest is history, A Good Evertonian.

I thought he went from us to Villa back to us? WHU weren't even involved in that period.

Mark...Villa paid £3m to West Ham for Unsy in july 98, after he signed the Deal he heard that Efc had also wanted to sign him and came up with the excuse that his missus couldnt settle in Birmingham, 3 weeks later before the season had started Everton signed him for the same £3m, He never played a game of any sort for Villa.

Ahem ;)

Done this before, Nice gesture by Dave, like the Cup game a cple back, but Ill be the spoil sport once again. Massive Blue, Great team man But a Road Accident of A player is a long term & still held belief.

That's polite for bain of my life, cringe, cringe arghhhhh.. :)

He typified everything bad about our team in the 90's with his clueless long ball punts up the pitch. There's 40,000 people in Goodison every other week who would run themself into an early grave for the team, it shouldn't mean we get a game.

Correctomondo but within that group of dire players he realy would have given the extra mile had he had it to give!

Like I'v said previously he will forever hold a little place in my heart but the thought of his return would send me to an early grave. To be honest I think his days as a premier league player are in the far and distant past.