IGNORED

Autotrader, But For Footballers...

I am sure that everybody has at least once seen a copy of AutoTrader. Its my choice read in the bathroom...anyway, I was thinking, what with the transfer market being so hectic, it may be nice for managers to have a magazine which they an browse for players.

Then, I thought, I wonder what the advertisements themselves would be like.

For example, in AutoTrader, you have CL = Central Locking, EW = Electric Windows, etc... but I thought that the lads and lasses on TT could come up with some amusing advertisements...surely!

???

I am sure that everybody has at least once seen a copy of AutoTrader. Its my choice read in the bathroom...anyway, I was thinking, what with the transfer market being so hectic, it may be nice for managers to have a magazine which they an browse for players.

Then, I thought, I wonder what the advertisements themselves would be like.

For example, in AutoTrader, you have CL = Central Locking, EW = Electric Windows, etc... but I thought that the lads and lasses on TT could come up with some amusing advertisements...surely!

???

Nice Idea, but I dont know how to take that bit lol :lol:

lol not sure what you mean with the advert thing,

CL = Champions League

or....

Tall, underapriciated striker, lovely runner but may not start first time. Reason for sale: 3 other strikers ahead in pecking order.

First registered in 1979. Old model striker, good with both foot and head, requires some attention, £4 mill or nearest offer

James Beattie

Hey, that sounds like fun! Let me try one.

For sale by owner: Import model striker, low-mileage, with a nose for the net. Highly responsive clutch gives you that extra push when you really need it! Requires a lot of TLC and a steady diet of Champions League football for optimum performance; will only consider offer from a good home that can provide such. Contact Kia J. if interested.

Carlos Tevez

nice one...

NOT FOR SALE: Monster machine, several not so careful owners, body work still in A1 condition with customised artwork, can be a little thirsty, built like a Sherman tank and will cause about as much destruction given a chance, was used by Lancashire Police to catch criminals in the late 1990's (namely burglars), will entertain forever...

Big Dunc

Edited by fcssl

Rare portugese example, originally offered at an inflated price but now open to negotiation for quick sale. Lightweight (only 69kg!) and very nible with an aggressive stance. Has competed in several shows and done remarkably well. Quick sale necessary, all offers considered, hopefully!

MANUEL FERNANDES

Tireless Midfielder, has a great Head on him and will score goals against any opponent, great positioning, what he lacks in size and weight he makes up for with heart and skill, has saved his country single handedly in the past, will not go below 100m.

Tim Cahill