IGNORED

Tiny Tim

We need Tim Cahill but even though im Australian i reckon a good offer from him would change my mind. He is nothing more then a scrapper who is good at playing fast and rough and excellent at fighting for the ball but put him in against a spanish or italian team where their football is far suprior in terms of how they play and tim would get smash.

We need Tim Cahill but even though im Australian i reckon a good offer from him would change my mind. He is nothing more then a scrapper who is good at playing fast and rough and excellent at fighting for the ball but put him in against a spanish or italian team where their football is far suprior in terms of how they play and tim would get smash.

I agree I am not trying to start a hate campain ...but when we do play the top teams and cahill plays opposite lampard etc he clearly shows his lack of creativity and yes like ive said in previous posts if we can get x 2 quality mids with a large offer for cahill why not ...we qualified without him ? ..I know theres a few who say dont sell our best players but will he be a best player if we are talking about bringing in more mids like manny , barton ,reo , 4-5-1 doesnt appeal to me but thats where cahll is at his best 4-4-2 is the way forward for us to be feared from an attacking point of view .

Money in the bank never won anyone three points. We should not be in the habit of selling our best players.

As normal, I completely agree with Mikeo again.

I would much rather have a quality player such as Cahill than the money languishing in the clubs account (and ultimately being spent on something else!) The only way I could see Cahill going, is if we do sign Joey Barton - although I would rather have Cahill stay as well as getting Barton too...but that may just be me being greedy!

:)

Guest blueboy122

suppose but never say never mate have a sneaky feeling this is a done deal which i am happy about think he is a great player

Money-bags West Ham move for Everton's Cahill

tribalfooball.com - May 31, 2007

West Ham United are chasing Everton midfielder Tim Cahill.

Hammers boss Alan Curbishley has over £40 million to spend and wants to bring former Millwall favourite Cahill back to London this summer.

Curbishley appears to have lost out to Newcastle in the battle for another Australian, Middlesbrough striker Mark Viduka. It was reported West Ham were prepared to hand Viduka an £85,000-a-week deal to come to Upton Park.

Load of crap but worth a mention.