IGNORED

Van Der Meyde

youre having a fucking laugh arent you mate. I was there today and everyone was laughing at the zinedine. The gaffes perpetrated today...When he had that shot which nearly ended up by the corner flag...when he tried to outpace people after knocking a bewildering ball past them...the list is endless. OK, he won a penalty, but that was more down to cahills vision than kilbanes penetrative awareness (ooh er).

Sorry buds, but kilbane will always be a passenger on the good ship Everton in my book. VDM is 10 times the player he is.

ps when we got the second some fella shouted "we want 9!". LOL!

have to disagree there, of course VDM is better than him but killa had a good game today, he ran at players and won things, he gave 100% today so you can not nock the lad, and he had a bad shot, so! you would have put it in :lol:

never gonna set the world a light but he played really well, dont like him but im not gonna get on his back for workin hard, obviously doesnt count for much to you....

all i have to say to you is...

nil satis nisi optimum

We could say that about the whole squad, cos you and i know we havent got the best players here, but as long as they put the 100% effort in, thats the best we can hope for.

WHAT WOULD YOU GET FOR A HUNDRED MILLION THESE DAYS.(if you wanted the best)......... Lampard, Gerrard, and Rooney. ?? and no Change, we're not in that league. ;)

We all knew VDM came with a bit of injury history -But we have had him for less than £2M and it was going to be a bit of a gamble.

I remember at the time we were all please he came - and pretty much behind the club in this gamble - it may pay off or it may not.

Just look at Newcastle - Emre, Owen, Luquie and Parker all crocked for a fair amount of the season by the looks of it. We could have had £20M invested in three of those player, so I can grumble to much at Kroldroup and VDM to much.

Sh1t happens.

We all knew VDM came with a bit of injury history -But we have had him for less than £2M and it was going to be a bit of a gamble.

I remember at the time we were all please he came - and pretty much behind the club in this gamble - it may pay off or it may not.

Just look at Newcastle - Emre, Owen, Luquie and Parker all crocked for a fair amount of the season by the looks of it. We could have had £20M invested in three of those player, so I can grumble to much at Kroldroup and VDM to much.

Sh1t happens.

Exactly mate. Count our blessings that the likes of BT,Arteta,Cahill,Yobo,Hibbert are all fit and well (touches large piece of wood).

Edited by djlduffy