IGNORED

Talks To Extend Chang Deal

think its time to move on from chang if a decent company with decent money comes in.

as for the three thia players coming in - only if there good. we have had players in the past through deals like that and they always end up shit.

Don't know what we get from them at the moment but think Wyness will get as much as is possible. Think we have a market value and whether the company paying for it is big or small, "decent" or otherwise is of no consequence. Chang's fine with me if they pay the money, gives us a bit of publicity in Asia which can do no harm.

Talking of young Asians....didn't we have a young lad who was a Vietnamese "boat person" in the academy many years ago. He never made the grade but I wonder what happened to him.

Guest blueboy122

if they pay us more money it is all good but sumtimes i wish a more well known brand would sponser us lik o2 or sum1 lik that

rather us move on to bigger better things mobile companies ect.

How and why are mobile phone companies bigger and better than breweries? It's bullshit, you don't judge a team by its sponsor anyway surely? We've done the mobile phone thing anyway, and the electronics companies (NEC's 1987 advertising tagline, "Like ninety-one other football league clubs, we're behind Everton"). As Mark said, don't give a flying fuck who the sponsor is as long as they pay the money.

Case in point....how many of you know who AIG are and what they do without looking it up?

Don't know what we get from them at the moment but think Wyness will get as much as is possible. Think we have a market value and whether the company paying for it is big or small, "decent" or otherwise is of no consequence. Chang's fine with me if they pay the money, gives us a bit of publicity in Asia which can do no harm.

Talking of young Asians....didn't we have a young lad who was a Vietnamese "boat person" in the academy many years ago. He never made the grade but I wonder what happened to him.

i think they ending up sending him back on that boat because bk didnt wanna fork out the money for the plane!

Thai Beverage, which produces Chang beer, are in negotiations with Goodison officials over extending the current contract, which expires at the end of next season.

And the new deal will outstrip the present £2million-a-year package and represent the most lucrative shirt sponsorship deal in Everton’s history.