IGNORED

Big Brother 8

Mac

Someone was going to do it, so it may as well be me. I know we all curse and slag it off, but we will watch, oh yes, we will watch.

I think the gay one will win it. That is my prediction before it even kicks off.

ATB

Mac

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone was going to do it, so it may as well be me. I know we all curse and slag it off, but we will watch, oh yes, we will watch.

I think the gay one will win it. That is my prediction before it even kicks off.

ATB

Mac

Unfortunately Mac my wife make me watch it, so I suppose I might as well, its not as if there are anothet 5 rooms in house or anything

My guess is it will be the black transvestite homo asylum seeking father of two

I don't mind admitting that I will be watching it! Big Brother used to be an interesting programme when it first started, but when the format became known, and people started playing up for the camera and the rules, it lost direction.

However after the Shilpa Shetty thing at the beginning of the year, I think that there are likely to be some changes to the way the producers and directors run the show...hopefully.

I would like to see a few more twists and turns - and people really being put out of their comfort zone. After all, they all put themselves up for it...but most of all, lets hope that there is some quality totty in there!

:D

i heard kieran richardsons cousin was going in.

i'll watch it tonight to see if any fitties are going in ;)

if any good i may watch it, but i will always think Victor "im a gangsta" having a fight with that loud mouth and getting hit with a frying pan is the best scene ever!

That or when that loser Bubble ran full tilt into a coffee table...looked really painful, but was all worth it IMO! I know I said I will be watching, but the problem with BB, is that it attracts the dicks from society, so when they have a major downfall, such as the Jade Goodies, Nasty Nick, it makes it such compelling watching. There really is nothing better, other than football, than watching a fool crashing and burning!

lmao...I know I am going to hell when I die!

:)

A shit load of socially dysfunctional half wits all with different agenda's - light the blue touch paper and retire to a safe distance.

ATB

Mac

Mac you dont need "socially dysfunctional half wits" when its a house full of girls there will be fireworks within 10 days and theres more chance of peace in Iraq by next week than peace in the BB house!

Aaron I'm with you mate but she knows it far too much for my liking, its gota be the biggest turn off in a girl when they're all "look at me" but I'll reserve judgement for now.

That was pretty good...but i am with Everton Lad, the one who thinks she looks like Victoria Beckham is by far the best in the house...

I know I shouldn't be, but I was really disappointed. I don't know what I expected, I knew that they would be a group of retards, and the twins (although pretty fit) are, lets me honest...retards..."oh its pink, I love it I love it I love it" eh?

Nevermind...there is always Sky Sports News and Sky News to keep me entertained!

In the meantime...

chanelle_256x145.jpg

Very attractive...

emily_265x145.jpg

...also rather attractive...

tracey_265x145.jpg

...not attractive in the slightest...and she was fricking stoned! 'Avit...I wish she would 'avit' head on with the Liverpool London Virgin express!

lmao!

Edited by fcssl

Every contestant so far is female (well that is kind of debatable with a few). They are supposed to be putting a bloke or two in on Friday evening, but knowning BB, it is likely to be something you would not imagine.

Just on a side note, they have an oversized bed which can accomodate 10 people...which could be interesting if all are females in there?

Just thought I would mention it!

Just on a side note, they have an oversized bed which can accomodate 10 people...which could be interesting if all are females in there?

Think I may have to reconsider my position on this under the circumstances :oneeyed01: :whistle: !

while I was in Whiston Hospital with my boy this morning we watched a bit of this on E4. Louis is spot on with that girl with the annoying voice - not only that, she is completely self obsessed by pouting and flicking her hair at every camera or mirror and she talks complete and utter sh1t!

I watched it tonight...

I think I'd get on with everyone in ther except the coloured girl who was telling everyone about the other one peeing in the shower.Her voice annoyed me too much..

do you mean the black "IT" girl

Im going off it already, it cerainly hasnt got me gripped, too many vaccuous air heads and im not supprise tracy was crying (if thats her name) allthough she say PHAT MAN, she seems like the most rounded individual in there

do you mean the black "IT" girl

Im going off it already, it cerainly hasnt got me gripped, too many vaccuous air heads and im not supprise tracy was crying (if thats her name) allthough she say PHAT MAN, she seems like the most rounded individual in there

That's what I've been thinking, very poor effort from the casting producers this year. It's like the've said "lets take our biggest ratings grabber of the last eight years - Jade Goody, and fill the house with them. Far too many pre meditated desperate bimbo's who think they're bound for stardom. Charlie (the unemployed wannabe IT girl whos name droppped her cousin twice already) said on the 1st night "are you here to get famous? - I am and I'm not going to lie abuot it". When in actual fact they'll be on the front cover of Nuts for a couple of weeks then fade away into obscurity.