IGNORED

Tattoo Today

Zed

I wish I had the balls to do this...you are completely doing the right thing though, according to my late Grandfather.

He was in the Navy in WW2 and had many many tattoo's on his arms. I remember asking him many years ago, should I get a tattoo, he replied "if you do, don't get a womans name, get your clubs emblem. Women may come and go, but Everton is a religion and will be with you for life".

Incidentally, he did have an old style Everton tattoo on his upper right arm.

God bless him. RIP.

Oh, and I wanna see the tattoo when it is done too!

:D

gl

i wanna get nil satis nisi optimum on my arm, just can't find the right font

I really want to get it to. Problem is I'm not the tatoo kinda guy, I'm not oposed to em, just to scared to get one lol. I would like the Everton crest, like above, on my calf as well, but hey general anesthetic might do it lol!!

A big fan of Tat's, one at the top of each arm - biggun on my back. They must mean something to you, for you to get them on your skin for LIFE. No women's names, I agree, kids names? - if you are that way inclined, club? - Deffo.

I have seen knobheads up here with bulldogs and flags, they look like cunts. Just be careful what you choose boys, it is very expensive to get rid of them.

ATB

Mac

Like the tat Z, looks nice and swollen.

Well done, if you feel any pain remember, harden the fuck up.

ATB

Mac

I thought it would be more painful to be honest, most of the pain and discomfort is before the tattoo in your head, thankfully, although I am very sensitive I am quite strong willed and didnt bottle it at all :axehead:

There was some bloke in the waiting room shiting his pants, he needed a good shake and someone to tell him to harden the fuck up

In the tatto room there was a sign saying something like " Women come and go a tattoo is for life"

Try getting it done along your spine, I had to take a "comfort break" or two. T has one on her shoulder and she has the pain threshold of a 2 day old baby

Well done Z, how much did it cost mate?.

ATB

Mac

Nice tattoo Zed. Me I am a big chicken I have one and it is really, really small...you would probably fall to the ground kicking and screaming with laughter if you seen how tiny it is. Wish I was brave enough to get another one but don't think I can do it.

Looks nice and sore for the time being Zed lol dont whatever you do use vasaline on it, I put it on mine the first night and it drew out loads of colour onto my tshirt while I was asleep.

I'm considering another tat, on my leg this time too

towerliverww5.jpg

or

towermj8.jpg

without the writing under

Edited by GoldfishMemory

Top one Liam.

Im too much of a wimp to get one... i've been brought up with the motto "get a tattoo, get scarred for life" so It's not likely I get one in the future.

The only thing thats slightly putting me off is the red on the liver bird but it wouldnt look the same in any other colour!!

I like the detail in the pic I'v posted up cos I'v seen a couple with poor detailing in them but I'd make some changes to the deign if I went ahead with it. I think the scarf & mouth are far too large, the badge on the belt isnt the right shape & the foot on the ball is pointy which I aint been able to fathom!!